Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

270003108.jpg

Some of record execs who put out your favorite music are gay, though. As are some of the financiers of the recordings. As some of the heads of publishing. As are some of the artists themselves.

FYI.

Some of record execs who put out your favorite music are gay, though. As are some of the financiers of the recordings. As some of the heads of publishing. As are some of the artists themselves.

FYI.

The only way Mr Cee can ever bounce back is just to come out and say he's gay. Ain't none of that "i apologize I messed up" BS, na bruh you gay and got caught. I'd respect him more if he admitted he was gay and not frontin like he ain't. 

The only way Mr Cee can ever bounce back is just to come out and say he's gay. Ain't none of that "i apologize I messed up" BS, na bruh you gay and got caught. I'd respect him more if he admitted he was gay and not frontin like he ain't. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That's all I really cared about as a hip hop fan. Not so much DJs but artists perpetrating a fraud. There's enough of these falsehoods in hip hop.

Time for a purge.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That's all I really cared about as a hip hop fan. Not so much DJs but artists perpetrating a fraud. There's enough of these falsehoods in hip hop.

Time for a purge.

You'd be surprised how much this type of thing goes down. A lot of famous dudes are manbutt seekers.

You'd be surprised how much this type of thing goes down. A lot of famous dudes are manbutt seekers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RawSheed

hip-hop just needs to get over the whole homoesexual thing
because every other aspect of entertainment is completely over it huh...
laugh.gif

[h1]Case Details - Summary[/h1]
Case Information CourtNew York Criminal Court
Case #2011NY023336
DefendantLebrun, CalvinAdd Case to eTrack
[h2]Index[/h2]
  1. Defendant
  2. Incident and Arrest
  3. Attorney Information
  4. Docket Sentence
  5. Next Appearance
[h2]Defendant[/h2]
  • Name:Lebrun, Calvin 
  • Birth Year:1966 
  • NYSID:9849656P 
Back to Index[h2]Incident and Arrest[/h2]
[h3]Incident[/h3]
  • Date:March 30, 2011 
  • Summons/Ticket #:  
  • CJTN:64741361M 
[h3]Arrest[/h3]
  • Date & Time:March 30, 2011 04:05
  • Arrest #:M11627470 
[h3]Officer[/h3]
  • Agency:NYPD 
  • Command:06 
Back to Index[h2]Attorney Information[/h2]
[h3]Defense Attorney[/h3]
  • Name: 
  • Type:Legal Aid 
  • Court Date:March 30, 2011 
  • Court Part:APAR3A 
  • Address:49 Thomas Street, New York, NY 10013
  • Phone:212-732-5000 
[h3]Assistant District Attorney[/h3]
  • Name: 
  • Assigned:March 30, 2011 
Back to Index[h2]Next Appearance[/h2]
  • Date:June 1, 2011 
  • Court:New York Criminal Court 
  • Part:A
Back to Index
http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/web...=_PLUS_hkQhEqNBHgu8VTZhOyvIw==#DocketSentence

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RawSheed

because every other aspect of entertainment is completely over it huh...
laugh.gif

[h1]Case Details - Summary[/h1]
Case Information CourtNew York Criminal Court
Case #2011NY023336
DefendantLebrun, CalvinAdd Case to eTrack
[h2]Index[/h2]
  1. Defendant
  2. Incident and Arrest
  3. Attorney Information
  4. Docket Sentence
  5. Next Appearance
[h2]Defendant[/h2]
  • Name:Lebrun, Calvin 
  • Birth Year:1966 
  • NYSID:9849656P 
Back to Index[h2]Incident and Arrest[/h2]
[h3]Incident[/h3]
  • Date:March 30, 2011 
  • Summons/Ticket #:  
  • CJTN:64741361M 
[h3]Arrest[/h3]
  • Date & Time:March 30, 2011 04:05
  • Arrest #:M11627470 
[h3]Officer[/h3]
  • Agency:NYPD 
  • Command:06 
Back to Index[h2]Attorney Information[/h2]
[h3]Defense Attorney[/h3]
  • Name: 
  • Type:Legal Aid 
  • Court Date:March 30, 2011 
  • Court Part:APAR3A 
  • Address:49 Thomas Street, New York, NY 10013
  • Phone:212-732-5000 
[h3]Assistant District Attorney[/h3]
  • Name: 
  • Assigned:March 30, 2011 
Back to Index[h2]Next Appearance[/h2]
  • Date:June 1, 2011 
  • Court:New York Criminal Court 
  • Part:A
Back to Index
http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/web...=_PLUS_hkQhEqNBHgu8VTZhOyvIw==#DocketSentence

That's the case %$@# right there? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And Flex was trying to say it was a hoax on his site.....NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOMIE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's the case %$@# right there? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And Flex was trying to say it was a hoax on his site.....NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOMIE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

FYI.
like sean combs
so biggie had puff and mr cee round him

i mean itd kinda mess me up if i found/came out biggie was gay too but i got nuttin against #$#$+, no $*%#.

doubt it though

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

FYI.
like sean combs
so biggie had puff and mr cee round him

i mean itd kinda mess me up if i found/came out biggie was gay too but i got nuttin against #$#$+, no $*%#.

doubt it though

There's enough of these falsehoods in hip hop.

Agreed.

As far as hip hop needing to get over the homosexual thing, that couldn't be further from the truth.  In fact, hip hop as a whole should take a stronger stance on homosexuality particularly for all these young males out here.  It appears to be a problem in the hip hop community and more importantly a larger issue and problem in the black community.  What people don't realize is, for alot of these young kids that grow up without a father, they tend to identify with a famous male black entertainer that they may see or hear on a daily basis.  The problem with that is when you got dudes acting suspect and carrying on like females in public by running up on stage crying cause they didn't get an award or throwing chairs outside of windows because of a bad interview.  Images like that are highly damaging to the male character or how a young man is suppose to carry himself.

There's enough of these falsehoods in hip hop.

Agreed.

As far as hip hop needing to get over the homosexual thing, that couldn't be further from the truth.  In fact, hip hop as a whole should take a stronger stance on homosexuality particularly for all these young males out here.  It appears to be a problem in the hip hop community and more importantly a larger issue and problem in the black community.  What people don't realize is, for alot of these young kids that grow up without a father, they tend to identify with a famous male black entertainer that they may see or hear on a daily basis.  The problem with that is when you got dudes acting suspect and carrying on like females in public by running up on stage crying cause they didn't get an award or throwing chairs outside of windows because of a bad interview.  Images like that are highly damaging to the male character or how a young man is suppose to carry himself.

Back
Top Bottom