Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

This can't come as too much of a shock for you dudes. Cmon now I'm not even from NYC, but Cee has always seemed "off" to me.
[Seinfeld] Not that there's anything wrong with that [\Seinfeld]

This can't come as too much of a shock for you dudes. Cmon now I'm not even from NYC, but Cee has always seemed "off" to me.
[Seinfeld] Not that there's anything wrong with that [\Seinfeld]

Originally Posted by Deuce King

There's enough of these falsehoods in hip hop.

Agreed.

hip-hop just needs to get over the whole homoesexual thing

As far as hip hop needing to get over the homosexual thing, that couldn't be further from the truth.  In fact, hip hop as a whole should take a stronger stance on homosexuality particularly for all these young males out here.  It appears to be a problem in the hip hop community and more importantly a larger issue and problem in the black community.  What people don't realize is, for alot of these young kids that grow up without a father, they tend to identify with a famous male black entertainer that they may see or hear on a daily basis.  The problem with that is when you got dudes acting suspect and carrying on like females in public by running up on stage crying cause they didn't get an award or throwing chairs outside of windows because of a bad interview.  Images like that are highly damaging to the male character or how a young man is suppose to carry himself.
To be honest with you...nobody should be looking up to anybody in hip hop.

Agreed.

As far as hip hop needing to get over the homosexual thing, that couldn't be further from the truth.  In fact, hip hop as a whole should take a stronger stance on homosexuality particularly for all these young males out here.  It appears to be a problem in the hip hop community and more importantly a larger issue and problem in the black community.  What people don't realize is, for alot of these young kids that grow up without a father, they tend to identify with a famous male black entertainer that they may see or hear on a daily basis.  The problem with that is when you got dudes acting suspect and carrying on like females in public by running up on stage crying cause they didn't get an award or throwing chairs outside of windows because of a bad interview.  Images like that are highly damaging to the male character or how a young man is suppose to carry himself.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Agreed.

and this is the problem.

laugh.gif
 @ the notion hip hop should be MORE anti-homosexual

look, bruh, certain teenagers are dressing like meghan good, not because kanye and drake are soft, but because they're not of the same gender as us....

hard rap isnt going to change these feminine *%% teenagers, man

AI Audi,

he had cee and puff around him

BUT

puff and big's relationship always seemed weird to me.

like puff was geeked and always happy to be around big

but it didnt seem the same way

like big knew he had to be around this $@*$%

like, look at dudes facial expressions and how he acted when those two were together

big looked like the big brother who had a loud mouth, obnoxious feminine lil brother....but since he was his brother, he had to let him rock...

Agreed.

and this is the problem.

laugh.gif

look, bruh, certain teenagers are dressing like meghan good, not because kanye and drake are soft, but because they're not of the same gender as us....

AI Audi,

he had cee and puff around him

BUT

puff and big's relationship always seemed weird to me.

like puff was geeked and always happy to be around big

but it didnt seem the same way

like big knew he had to be around this $@*$%

like, look at dudes facial expressions and how he acted when those two were together

big looked like the big brother who had a loud mouth, obnoxious feminine lil brother....but since he was his brother, he had to let him rock...

Agreed.

I agree with you on that point, however you and I both know that aint the case especially in this day and age.  It's bad enough the these young dudes don't know any better, now it appears as though some of the older dudes don't know any better as well.  The blind leading the blind.

laugh.gif

I'm not saying hip hop should start a big campaign like "stop the violence" for encouraging others to be anti-homosexual.  However, hip hop shouldn't be so "accepting" of homosexuality either.  Today, feminine behavior in males isn't really talked about or frowned upon, which is indeed a problem.  Even for the two examples I used, if a dude jumps on stage crying cause he didn't get an award.....call him a punk, if a dude with with bright yellow hair throws a chair out of window because he gets upset from an interview.....call him punk.  Bottomeline, it's time for a lot of dudes to man up, both grown and young particuarly in the black commmunity.  Also, if you think somehow Kanye or Drake somehow don't have some sort of influence to the way kids are dressing these days you are sorely mistaken champ.      

Agreed.

I agree with you on that point, however you and I both know that aint the case especially in this day and age.  It's bad enough the these young dudes don't know any better, now it appears as though some of the older dudes don't know any better as well.  The blind leading the blind.

laugh.gif

I'm not saying hip hop should start a big campaign like "stop the violence" for encouraging others to be anti-homosexual.  However, hip hop shouldn't be so "accepting" of homosexuality either.  Today, feminine behavior in males isn't really talked about or frowned upon, which is indeed a problem.  Even for the two examples I used, if a dude jumps on stage crying cause he didn't get an award.....call him a punk, if a dude with with bright yellow hair throws a chair out of window because he gets upset from an interview.....call him punk.  Bottomeline, it's time for a lot of dudes to man up, both grown and young particuarly in the black commmunity.  Also, if you think somehow Kanye or Drake somehow don't have some sort of influence to the way kids are dressing these days you are sorely mistaken champ.      

who said they didnt?

i argued they have no influence over sissy teenager's gender roles...

you're calling it homosexual....which is a fallacy....a very offensive one.

you're confusing dudes acting anti-masculine and automatically calling it "homosexual"

kanye crying on stage cause he aint get an award wasnt homosexual....there was no sex with men of the same sex, right?

you right tho, hip hop IS soft.

soft is a better word.

emo.

emo is a better word.

but then again, you didnt call ole dirty soft for rushing the stage when he lost, right?

i get your point, but the argument is kinda goofy.

hip hop isnt accepting of homosexuality

there is a new trend of accepting emo or softness, tho

and that's probably in response to every !@**% having to be the hardest, realest, killer, even tho they live in the suburbs and went to acting school....

i'd rather a dude be soft (drake)

than fake hard (ross, waka, whoever you really wanna lump in this category)

who said they didnt?

i argued they have no influence over sissy teenager's gender roles...

you're calling it homosexual....which is a fallacy....a very offensive one.

you're confusing dudes acting anti-masculine and automatically calling it "homosexual"

kanye crying on stage cause he aint get an award wasnt homosexual....there was no sex with men of the same sex, right?

you right tho, hip hop IS soft.

soft is a better word.

emo.

emo is a better word.

but then again, you didnt call ole dirty soft for rushing the stage when he lost, right?

i get your point, but the argument is kinda goofy.

hip hop isnt accepting of homosexuality

there is a new trend of accepting emo or softness, tho

and that's probably in response to every !@**% having to be the hardest, realest, killer, even tho they live in the suburbs and went to acting school....

i'd rather a dude be soft (drake)

than fake hard (ross, waka, whoever you really wanna lump in this category)

I don't mind a gay DJ, to be honest

and Mister Cee put OD work in the game�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no

Spoiler [+]
thegamebuttaeh1.jpg

I don't mind a gay DJ, to be honest

and Mister Cee put OD work in the game�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no

Spoiler [+]
thegamebuttaeh1.jpg

^ I heard that today on 105 and I never listen to that show lol. I knew they of people were going to mention it. Mr C's career may be finished.

I wonder what Flex will say tonight about it. Or will he dodge it? Mr C is on right now with his noon show. I think its a re-run tho.

^ I heard that today on 105 and I never listen to that show lol. I knew they of people were going to mention it. Mr C's career may be finished.

I wonder what Flex will say tonight about it. Or will he dodge it? Mr C is on right now with his noon show. I think its a re-run tho.

laugh.gif

I know you mean well Deuce. But no.
I don't support any kind of prejudice.

laugh.gif

I know you mean well Deuce. But no.
I don't support any kind of prejudice.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what you did there,,,, i see it.

im open to their being "fake" huslter's killahs, etc in the rap game, because i think you need that balance and should never believe what any RAPPER has to say.  

you can't have everybody being emo/hipster,,,,and you can't have every rapper swearing he's/she's the realest to do it.  

Back
Top Bottom