Hot Girls Wearing Jordans

Is she 18? 
laugh.gif

All these pics can be found in the women & kicks thread.

Thanks anyways.

I never understood why dudes get a kick (no pun intended??) out of girls posing/wearing Jordans. 

For me it's about the girl, it's not the fact she wears jordans...

If she's bad with jordan = She's bad
If she's ugly with jordan = She's ugly

Jordan shoe or not, it doesn't change anything.

I don't find sneakers/air jordans on females that attractive. That's just me though.

word. dressin like men n **** now a days

For me it's about the girl, it's not the fact she wears jordans...

If she's bad with jordan = She's bad
If she's ugly with jordan = She's ugly

Jordan shoe or not, it doesn't change anything.

bad or ugly? make up your mind.

regardless, girls that wear lebrons, jordand, etc have sex on the first date

Last edited:
got a rack of jordans but don't sport 'em cause she love her pumps...

women in jordans can be attractive. i bought my girl (now wife) a pair of jordans. most women don't enjoy wearing heels everyday.

I'm not saying a woman has to wear pumps, heels or stilettos everyday. But Jordans are manly/masculine to me and I prefer my women to not dress like me etc.....She can wear sweats and sandals or casual gear all day, but Jordans on girls always seems tacky to me.

Could care less what she wears on her feet.

She looks good to me, great personality and can have a great convo is all i care about.

Maybe like 5 years ago I was hyped to see chicks in Jordans / Lebrons or whatever... now... nope.

I could care less about chicks in J's, but I'll gladly wait on those inevitable Abella Anderson pics to be posted....

Last edited:
I guess the bigger question would be is there a correlation between girls who predominantly wear sneakers/jordans and the qualities listed above? Personality, good looks and good convo?

I think there is a certain stigma/stereotype associated with females who rock Jordans, no?

I guess the bigger question would be is there a correlation between girls who predominantly wear sneakers/jordans and the qualities listed above? Personality, good looks and good convo?

I think there is a certain stigma/stereotype associated with females who rock Jordans, no?

What is the stereotype? In college, I dated a girl who ran track. She was gorgeous in a dress and heels and just as gorgeous in sweats a tank top and a pair of jordans. When we were out, she never dressed down (except when we were leaving the gym for a quick bite to eat). If we were lounging, she wore almost as many jordans as I did.

Last edited:
geez, when did general become "the view"?

oh i dont like girls with shoes
uh i like em with shoes
i dont get guys who like these type of girls
blah blah blah

wth?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cant we just enjoy a post on niketal of hot girls who just happen to have jordans on

****, I like it. It doesn't make or break a chick, but its still cool to see two things I like together.

dudes hating on girls in j's :rofl:
nah man your girls a cow, she's ugly in everything, its not the shoes

meh, I generally don't like this. Looks tacky as hell to me.

inb4 hurr WHY U POST DAT! I CAN'T INTO YOUR OPINION! DURR HURR WHY!? ARE EXPRESSING YOUR OPINION ON A PUBLIC MESSEGEBOARD HURR DERRR DERPDDY DERP

Back
Top Bottom