Hot Girls Wearing Jordans

I dont mind as long as she wears other shoes besides sneakers lol...but usually girls who wear sneakers or female sneaker heads in general dont have much style to me...I have yet to see a girl pull off the sneaker look...in my opinion of course...

I really don't care if a chick rocks sneakers.

As long as it's not her dominant style.

Even if it's her dominant thing, but if we're going out to some place fancy she ain't wearing no J's :lol:

This guy I know his chick is bad as hell she's dominican and she's a hairdresser that makes mad money.

She didn't have her papers though before but he married her and she got through with her stuff and now owns and runs her own salon and makes really good money where that lucky fool wouldn't have to work anymore and she stays in sneakers sometimes.

At first she was trying to push all of her clientele over to her workers so she wouldn't have to do hair dressing anymore, but it wasn't happening so she had to continue doing it and she stands most of the day so I doubt heels would hold up.

She look good either way though... in sneakers or heels... but heels ASSentuate her physical ASSets better. Heels make her booty look upright and plump and her thighs look thicker for some reasonl... hard to explain.

You mostly see young girls wearing Jordan's still and in the hood most would consider them birds.

Last edited:
Is this some kind of fetish NTers (sneakerheads) have? I remember back in pyp threads when dudes were thirsty for foot pics.

She look good either way though... in sneakers or heels... but heels ASSentuate her physical ASSets better. Heels make her booty look upright and plump and her thighs look thicker for some reasonl... hard to explain.

That exactly what heels are for.

Are we talking about chicks that rock jays or models that model jays. I was talking about the models.

I used to be into it when I was younger but now I'd rather my women have a more mature look

I really don't care if a chick rocks sneakers.

As long as it's not her dominant style.

Even if it's her dominant thing, but if we're going out to some place fancy she ain't wearing no J's :lol:

This guy I know his chick is bad as hell she's dominican and she's a hairdresser that makes mad money.

She didn't have her papers though before but he married her and she got through with her stuff and now owns and runs her own salon and makes really good money where that lucky fool wouldn't have to work anymore and she stays in sneakers sometimes.

At first she was trying to push all of her clientele over to her workers so she wouldn't have to do hair dressing anymore, but it wasn't happening so she had to continue doing it and she stands most of the day so I doubt heels would hold up.

You mostly see young girls wearing Jordan's still and in the hood most would consider them birds.

yup

Why is there a pic of MJ dunking mixed in there?
laugh.gif

sneakers on girls >>>> heels

it's beginning to look very tacky/typical. i've asked girls why do you even wear heels if they hurt your feet? they say because it looks "sexy" comfort over style. these birds don't know how bad it is to wear/walk in heels for hours. the funniest thing is when you see the girls walking out the club barefoot because they can't stand the pain that wearing heels causes :lol:

it's beginning to look very tacky/typical. i've asked girls why do you even wear heels if they hurt your feet? they say because it looks "sexy" comfort over style. these birds don't know how bad it is to wear/walk in heels for hours. the funniest thing is when you see the girls walking out the club barefoot because they can't stand the pain that wearing heels causes :lol:

So...you do?

So...you do?

you must not have reading comprehension :lol: i've talked to plenty of girls who say this. it's not rocket science. also, i've noticed a lot of girls have those scar marks on the heels of their feet, that looks :x

So they should all wear roshe and free run and no jordan retro (because they are not as comfortable as roshe/free run, etc.)

i dunno bout ya, but shoes and heels on girls is tacky around da way cuz everyone knows da typical hood chick will pay 10-20 bucks on cheap heels just

to get into da club.

it looks like sneakers are roaring back for fashion snobs because frankly, you can't front on a pair of jordans like you can a pair of generic shoes.

but overall being versatile >*

i dunno bout ya, but shoes and heels on girls is tacky around da way cuz everyone knows da typical hood chick will pay 10-20 bucks on cheap heels just

to get into da club.

it looks like sneakers are roaring back for fashion snobs because frankly, you can't front on a pair of jordans like you can a pair of generic shoes.

but overall being versatile >*

Definitely agree with those

:smokin :smokin :smokin
These females would be attractive regardless of the kicks. Except the ones that still dresses like a 13 yr old. Girls with flats are :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom