Hot Girls Wearing Jordans

Stolen from the other thread...

Didn't even look at the pics. Not going to like them. Jordans should only be worn by men srsly or women working out (even that's a stretch).

Personally, I don't care. I could care less if a female's feet at the club are comfortable or classy - as long she's coming or not. Just don't have them nasty, corny, big fat huge feet if you're gonna take those heels off. Chances are I'm drinking and don't want to puke - in the club or on my wool carpet. Y'all know who these broads are, and I think we can all agree we'd rather have these females in sneakers if their feet aren't aesthetically pleasing. 

Last edited:
So they should all wear roshe and free run and no jordan retro (because they are not as comfortable as roshe/free run, etc.)

you do know that there are other brands, not just nike? asics, new balance, puma, adidas, and sacony to name a few :lol:

Did someone just call heels/pumps tacky????

Yeah, have a female wear a pair of jordans to work and see if people take her seriously.

Might be an age difference thing.

[QUOTE url="/t/506793/hot-girls-wearing-jordans#post_16280868"]
dudes hating on girls in j's :rofl:

nah man your girls a cow, she's ugly in everything, its not the shoes
tumblr_mcqcb4JLpP1qzx2tmo1_400.gif

[/quote]
please keep bringing back old posts

like honestly its just a simple thread if you dont find it interesting anymore dont comment on it.. you dont have to comment in it. It was interesting to me didnt know the " THREAD POLICE" were lurking and trolling 

why does it matter is my question? I saw that thread already and decided to look into this one... why are you so irritated by it..  YOU CAN Just go in that 83 page thread since you like that one so much... lol im confused why does it matter so much to you on WHAT IM INTERESTED IN???

AND I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION ADN ALREADY FOUND THAT ONE BTW.... didnt know I had to comment on threads that you liked.. I will keep that in mind

why does it matter is my question? I saw that thread already and decided to look into this one... why are you so irritated by it..  YOU CAN Just go in that 83 page thread since you like that one so much... lol im confused why does it matter so much to you on WHAT IM INTERESTED IN???

Because we dont need(and most of the time cant have) multiple threads about the same thing.

Sounds like someones being difficult just to be difficult..

Ol' wannabe rebel without a cause :smh:

Youre the reason people want the waiting period back

Back
Top Bottom