**HOT** NIKE ZOOM KOBE II USA TEAM COLOR ***27 PICS***

dope piks kbryant8twfan...i doubt those are asia exclusives doe...well i hope not...cause i want those :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

dope piks kbryant8twfan...i doubt those are asia exclusives doe...well i hope not...cause i want those :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

i think most people...like me...hope they will release in the US very very soon...because i just got the black maize colorway because i didn't want to wait for the US's. So like a previous post said...I hope you're right about that info :smile:!

i think most people...like me...hope they will release in the US very very soon...because i just got the black maize colorway because i didn't want to wait for the US's. So like a previous post said...I hope you're right about that info :smile:!

Back
Top Bottom