**HOT** NIKE ZOOM KOBE II USA TEAM COLOR ***27 PICS***

guesshooiem

hahaha :lol:
laugh.gif
so that's why.. i thought you had dementia or something.. just kidding :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
the USA ST have disappointed me a lot! NO PATENT leather, the quality looks like crap compared to the orcas. shame on nike. i mean they look sick from far away but when i was holding them they just felt all cheapy and just not what i expected. no cop USA ST for me (i was so loving the ST too! got 2 pairs of orcas)

You couldn't be more right. I finally saw the USA strengths and they looked horrible. My eyes got all big and I was like "wow". The upper looked all "paper-@#%$", wrinkled and creased up. Just straight cheap looking. No way I would cop them, even if they were on sale and F+F came around, I'd still get the Ultimates or Orcas.

Saw the USA ST's in person at one of my local Footlocker spots. They look decent but I'm more onto buying the Laser 2k4's than these... still thinking about it though.....

couldnt agree with you guys more.simply gorgeous...
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Team USA sneakers...in US colors...being released only in another continent? Preposterous...

LOL. I was at the Santa Anita mall yesterday to check out the F&F at all 3 stores. If the guy was asian and wearing a navy colored polo and shorts then it was probably me. Do you work at the footaction?

^^ haha that was you jstatus i saw (not sure about the color of the clothes but i remember it was polo and shorts) noticed the shoes right away...no i dont work at footaction, i was just checking the place out too but didnt get anything. must have you been you because I haven't seen USA ultimates in person until i saw you wear them haha pure randomness. did you get them in asia or did you get them online?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

that was random. ended up getting them online. they are my favorite of all the colorways released

looking at the KICKS mag, it says the shoe is going for $130 and it doesn't say anything about it being asia exclusive. does this mean it is coming to the US later in the year?

They're nice but I'd rather have the ZK1 USA Colorway
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

^agreed! I loved the USA ZK1. I think the USA Ultimates are nice but not as nice as the USA ZK1's.

Back
Top Bottom