**HOT** NIKE ZOOM KOBE II USA TEAM COLOR ***27 PICS***

Do you know that as a fact? Or are you just speculating? I'd like to know because I'm debating whether or not to grab them of ebay...

Do you know that as a fact? Or are you just speculating? I'd like to know because I'm debating whether or not to grab them of ebay...

Quote:
esp. since the player plays IN AMERICA.
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

I am pretty positive...USA Strengths will hit this weekend/early next week for a fact...And the Kobe II's are suppose to follow if not arrive the same time..just be patient
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

anyone who is worried about these not releasing in the US need to take a look back at last year when the USA ZK1 was rumored as a Asia exclusive. they'll get here one way or another.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

so were the USA ZK1
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

well ive seen pic of kids in asia wearing the USA ultimates and none here so it seems to be a asia exclusive so far. the USA ST have disappointed me a lot! NO PATENT leather, the quality looks like crap compared to the orcas. shame on nike. i mean they look sick from far away but when i was holding them they just felt all cheapy and just not what i expected. no cop USA ST for me (i was so loving the ST too! got 2 pairs of orcas)
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Just heard back from my source...Kobe II's are "deemed" asia exclusive for now, but if they don't sell well they will make their way over here...just like laser 2k4's, zk1, lebron playoff iv's, etc...so just hold tight unless you want to pay the crazy shipping prices
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

Back
Top Bottom