Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

lol please, I'm a sucker for small details. That's why I finally jumped into hot toys after telling myself no for so long

No doubt, I'll get some pics tonight.

There was an Iron-Man? I bet it's prices are sky high now, I need it

Yeah, it was cool but it was a bummer you needed 8 AA batteries to keep the damn thing on. When you turn it off, he doesn't float and that kind of killed it for me because it was a pain in the *** to balance in the first place. I hope the DeLorean is better made.

No doubt, I'll get some pics tonight.

Yeah, it was cool but it was a bummer you needed 8 AA batteries to keep the damn thing on. When you turn it off, he doesn't float and that kind of killed it for me because it was a pain in the *** to balance in the first place. I hope the DeLorean is better made.

FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THE DELOREAN USES A 12V ADAPATER. I'M NOT SURE IT WILL FLOAT IF POWER IS OFF AS THE BASE IS USING THE ELECTRIC FLOW TO INDUCE A MAGNETIC FIELD.

FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THE DELOREAN USES A 12V ADAPATER. I'M NOT SURE IT WILL FLOAT IF POWER IS OFF AS THE BASE IS USING THE ELECTRIC FLOW TO INDUCE A MAGNETIC FIELD.

Yeah, them including an adapter would be a great start:lol: I remember opening the box and was shocked I was supposed to just let that thing run on just batteries. 8 AA's, at that.

lol please, I'm a sucker for small details. That's why I finally jumped into hot toys after telling myself no for so long

979DC0CA-96E9-42BB-A56C-B069149FE108.jpeg

Went back and looked at every pic from this thread from the start to now. My wallet hates every single one of you lol.

Just purchased a Mark VI and Spidey. Looking to add a Cap, just not sure if its going to be from AOU or CW. Any suggestions?

Went back and looked at every pic from this thread from the start to now. My wallet hates every single one of you lol.

Just purchased a Mark VI and Spidey. Looking to add a Cap, just not sure if its going to be from AOU or CW. Any suggestions?

DUDE! I WAS IN THIS SAME POSITION A FEW WEEKS AGO :rofl:. I BLAME ksteezy ksteezy LOL.

DEF GO WITH CW CAP. HIS COSTUME LOOKS BETTER THAN AOU VERSION IMO. OTHER THAN THAT THERE PROB ISN'T ANY DIFFERENCE.

Master Replicas?

NAH. I WISH. THE CHEAPEST PRICE I COULD FIND ON THE MASTER REPLICAS MILLENIUM FALCON WAS $10,000+. AT THAT PRICE THEY CAN GO F*&K THEMSELVES. I'M JUST GONNA GRAB THE BANDAI PERFECT GRADE MODEL KIT AND BUILD AND PAINT IT MYSELF. I ALREADY HAVE THE PAINTS NEEDED FROM ANOTHER TOTALLY UNRELATED PROJECT I DID. :lol:

Bruhhhh, I'm not even a PotC fan but that Sparrow may be one of the best 1/6th figures I've ever seen in my life. I may need that:lol:

I’ve watched 1 POTC movie in my life...but that figure is pure beauty...it comes loaded with **** and that bass...LORD

NAH. I WISH. THE CHEAPEST PRICE I COULD FIND ON THE MASTER REPLICAS MILLENIUM FALCON WAS $10,000+. AT THAT PRICE THEY CAN GO F*&K THEMSELVES. I'M JUST GONNA GRAB THE BANDAI PERFECT GRADE MODEL KIT AND BUILD AND PAINT IT MYSELF. I ALREADY HAVE THE PAINTS NEEDED FROM ANOTHER TOTALLY UNRELATED PROJECT I DID. :lol:

Next week, Memphis gonna be like

“Bruhs I dropped the 10k on it...”

Bruh you might need to seek help :rofl:

I’m banking on these putting at least one of my kids through college, but this is for another thread:lol:

59C8D45C-616E-42FF-BE31-F8ADD3C0E186.jpeg

Not a huge fan of the pirates movies and I heard the last one was trash.

On the fence about that figure.

Next week, Memphis gonna be like

“Bruhs I dropped the 10k on it...”

Bruh you might need to seek help :rofl:

NAH MAN I CAN'T DO THAT. LIKE I SAID I'M JUST GONNA GET THE BANDAI MODEL KIT AND BUILD IT MYSELF. CALL IT A DAY AFTER THAT. I'M A MILD STAR WARS FAN, NOT A DIEHARD, SO I CAN'T SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY WITH A HOUSE PURCHASE ON THE HORIZON IN THE NEXT 2-3 MONTHS.

WINTER SOLDIER BUCKY WILL NOW BE COMPLETE. ORDERED A DIECAST 1/6 SCALE BARRETT SNIPER RIFLE FOR HIM. DONT KNOW WHY HOT TOYS DIDNT INCLUDE THIS. IT’S THE GUN I MOST REMEMBER HIM USING FROM THE MOVIE.

963319BB-13BF-49EF-8F51-72FE53DAFC45.jpeg

6DA85BB1-9D08-4385-A1B0-7D27A39E99FD.jpeg

Yeah, I kinda just have them thrown in a corner. Need to give them a bit more respect:lol:

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DEAGOSTINI MILLENNIUM FALCON? THAT THING LOOKS AMAZING AND IS 1:1 WITH THE MOVIE PROP. SUPPOSEDLY ITS MORE ACCURATE THAN THE MASTER REPLICAS VERSION.

I THINK IM GOING TO GRAB THAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DEAGOSTINI MILLENNIUM FALCON? THAT THING LOOKS AMAZING AND IS 1:1 WITH THE MOVIE PROP. SUPPOSEDLY ITS MORE ACCURATE THAN THE MASTER REPLICAS VERSION.

I THINK IM GOING TO GRAB THAT

Yeah, there’s always new details coming out so they were able to make improvements on the DeAgo, as far as accuracy. Once built though, a repaint is usually necessary as the weathering on the pieces are rather soft. I got to issue 24 but then realized I wouldn’t have space for another one so I bailed:lol:

You’ll definitely save a small fortune building and painting it yourself though. I’d recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom