Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

979DC0CA-96E9-42BB-A56C-B069149FE108.jpeg
And now I'm on eBay :smh:

Yeah, there’s always new details coming out so they were able to make improvements on the DeAgo, as far as accuracy. Once built though, a repaint is usually necessary as the weathering on the pieces are rather soft. I got to issue 24 but then realized I wouldn’t have space for another one so I bailed:lol:

You’ll definitely save a small fortune building and painting it yourself though. I’d recommend it.

WELP I'M IN.
falcon.PNG

I DEF WILL BE DOING A FULL REPAINT. I DON'T LIKE THE YELLOWISH COLOR IT WILL COME IN AS. GONNA GO BUY A NEW AIRBRUSH LATER TODAY AND GRAB ALL THE PAINTS NEEDED.

Bruh that Iron Spidey is bought without hesitation, Rogue Cap also, Thanos, Widow, Bucky, Groot and Thor

There's been enough leaks of the Iron Spidey toys that I was actually surprised they didn't show them during his scene swinging at the end. I thought for sure that's where they were leading up to.

Well, just preordered Mark II, Infinity war IM and Thor and Loki.

This is an expensive rabbit hole I fell into lol.

My spidey broke, feels bad man. I went to pop off the head to put on the Peter headsculpt and the inside of the head stayed on the peg. Theres felt under it to keep the head from damaging the suit around the neck when posing it but that all messed up on mine as well. Sideshow said they would send me a replacement head as they become available tho. Maybe they'll let me keep the damaged one and I can get creative with it

My spidey broke, feels bad man. I went to pop off the head to put on the Peter headsculpt and the inside of the head stayed on the peg. Theres felt under it to keep the head from damaging the suit around the neck when posing it but that all messed up on mine as well. Sideshow said they would send me a replacement head as they become available tho. Maybe they'll let me keep the damaged one and I can get creative with it

Hahah they won’t, they’ll ask you to destroy it completely and send proof..

eBay coming thru with the coupon again, 15% off everything (last one was 20%).

PSPRINGTIME

Time to look at some more figures

TWO MORE PICKUPS TODAY :pimp:. TETSUO AND EVA-01. THE EVA IS HUGE. STANDS LIKE 18 INCHES TALL. LUCKILY HE WILL BE IN DYNAMIC POSES FOR THE MOST PART JUST LIKE THEY ARE IN THE MOVIE AND TV SHOWS.

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom