Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Life-Size Groot came in today! This is my first Hot Toy Figure.

20180320_152058.jpg

20180320_152128.jpg

20180320_153140.jpg

Welcome to the club bro, he’s adorable

Gotta be patient big fellas, gotta remember that this thing wasn't supposed to ship until July or August. I got mine 2 weeks ago tho so I can't talk. I would be anxious too

SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. IM IN THE SAME BOAT. WAITING FOR SHIPPING FROM SIDESHOW.

yeah I pre ordered last year like as soon as it went up. I'm trying to see if any third party accounts have gotten it in hand, there's lots of stores with it up for pre order. at this point I'd pay about $300-$350 to get it in hand.

yeah definitely got the message that it would come early. and then I was planning on ordering a second for my nephew and they wouldn't do payment plan cuz it was expected to ship soon. oh well, just want at least one

Snapchat-1067373382.jpg

Decided not to bother with the hot toys version. This one looks decent, it's wearable, and it's $800 cheaper.

GOOD CHOICE. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE GAUNTLET, BUT IF I DID, I WOULD GET THIS. KIND OF POINTLESS TO ME IF YOU CAN'T WEAR IT NOR DOES IT ARTICULATE. THE HOT TOYS VERSION IS A STATUE :lol:

No exaggeration here, I’m about 60 figures in and this one made my jaw dropped to the floor, I’m impressed to the point that i didn’t even want to pull him out to pose him and display him, I took a pic and boxed him right back up...need time to absorb and dedicate a couple of hours to it....INCREDIBLE FIGURE.

23F934D9-B457-477E-90E4-EBAB7EA9B5FC.jpeg

No exaggeration here, I’m about 60 figures in and this one made my jaw dropped to the floor, I’m impressed to the point that i didn’t even want to pull him out to pose him and display him, I took a pic and boxed him right back up...need time to absorb and dedicate a couple of hours to it....INCREDIBLE FIGURE.

23F934D9-B457-477E-90E4-EBAB7EA9B5FC.jpeg
Multiple heads? Otherwise it's never take it off, I'd be scared to damage the head/hair. Never been a fan of those films but that figure is really nice

It comes with another face sculpt that attaches via magnets and has that independent eyeball tech so you can point which direction you want him to look....comes with like a gazillion accesories

Anybody with the deluxe spidey put the hoody and blazer on him? Took me forever to get the hoody on and gave up trying to get the blazer on top. That's some hard work. Any tips on dressing these things?

Got my Arashikage Temple in. Haven’t unboxed yet. Broke out all my Sideshow GI Joe ninjas and realized I never actually bought the green one.

One BNIB was in auction. No absurd buy it now. Copped for 151 which was ONE dollar over the price I need to apply a coupon.

IMG_2289.jpg

I just ordered the anakin off the strength of that kenobi and teaser photo of count dooku. Timewalker and bbts were sold out so I had to pay that sideshow shipping.

picked this up from the post office

IMG_9178.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom