tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p72umsGqPx1thqgdco9_1280.jpg

For Those That Display, Do You Have A Room Dedicated Or Are They On Display All Throughout The House?
:lol::lol: @ $55

I bought my crib two years ago with enough room for my wife, baby girl, and the possibility of having another baby. I picked a house with a huge first floor to be my man-cave and had a pretty big second room connected to it to be my gym/display room. I wanted to keep toys out of said man-cave, except my 1:1 costumes, so this house was perfect.

Long story short, we ended up having a set of twins and I turned my gym/display room into a playroom for the kids, which led most of my collection leaking into my man-cave. My realtor is coming Sunday for us to sign papers to put our crib back on the market so we can get a bigger one though:lol: Wife thinks it's because we're gonna try to just have 4 kids, but it's mostly because I'd like more space for my crap:lol:

14694702.jpg

I’m the Sr. Project Manager for an Aircraft Company.
You probably ballin. My goal in life is to be like you. I'm trying to double my salary within the next 5 years (actually more than that). Just trying to get through school first.

I bought my crib two years ago with enough room for my wife, baby girl, and the possibility of having another baby. I picked a house with a huge first floor to be my man-cave and had a pretty big second room connected to it to be my gym/display room. I wanted to keep toys out of said man-cave, except my 1:1 costumes, so this house was perfect.

Long story short, we ended up having a set of twins and I turned my gym/display room into a playroom for the kids, which led most of my collection leaking into my man-cave. My realtor is coming Sunday for us to sign papers to put our crib back on the market so we can get a bigger one though:lol: Wife thinks it's because we're gonna try to just have 4 kids, but it's mostly because I'd like more space for my crap:lol:

14694702.jpg
:rofl:

Thanks bro.
I will.
Yea man. It’s the number #1 site :lol:

Depends on you if you want to do payments or pay up front. You def want to PO, because once they start shipping they are hard to come by at times.
Thanos will go quick.

You probably ballin. My goal in life is to be like you. I'm trying to double my salary within the next 5 years (actually more than that). Just trying to get through school first.

Thanks, man. I’m not ballin’ by any means but I don’t have much to complain about:lol:

So sideshow site is definitely reputable? About to click on Thanos hot toy...

But yeah, they’re good. You can’t get anymore reputable than them since they’re the official Hot Toys distributor in America.

Mmk I was going to do installments but now I'm going to pay up front..

Thank God for credit cards

Since I'm not ballin like that I'm going to have to be very picky of what I'm going to choose.. Probably Thanos and then Nebula and Gamora to complete 'the family'... Cap cuz it's Cap. And Groot cuz he's too cute. Why is Groot so cheap by the way? Relatively speaking..

Mmk I was going to do installments but now I'm going to pay up front..

Thank God for credit cards

Since I'm not ballin like that I'm going to have to be very picky of what I'm going to choose.. Probably Thanos and then Nebula and Gamora to complete 'the family'... Cap cuz it's Cap. And Groot cuz he's too cute. Why is Groot so cheap by the way? Relatively speaking..

Sideshow only charges you a ~$20 deposit when you PO and the rest when it actually ships so you'll have plenty of time. Which Groot are you looking at? I actually think the IW Groot is a tad overpriced since you're not getting much with it:lol: It's a good deal if you get the 2-pack with Rocket though.

Spoke too soon about the iron spider looking bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180412-124858_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180412-124858_Instagram.jpg
    962.7 KB · Views: 19
Sideshow only charges you a ~$20 deposit when you PO and the rest when it actually ships so you'll have plenty of time. Which Groot are you looking at? I actually think the IW Groot is a tad overpriced since you're not getting much with it:lol: It's a good deal if you get the 2-pack with Rocket though.
I was looking at baby groot from sideshow

He seems pretty cheap compared to the other toys.. Less than 200.. Was just wondering why

It might be more efficient to get the IW groot/rocket combo.. I'm afraid if I do that though I'm also going to want to get infinity war Thor lol

Who is going to get that life size Han Solo in carbonite?

Sideshow is raping people with those life-size joints. You can build a better looking one for a third of what they cost and for the actual costumed characters, you'd even be able to wear the stuff:lol:

I was looking at baby groot from sideshow

He seems pretty cheap compared to the other toys.. Less than 200.. Was just wondering why

It might be more efficient to get the IW groot/rocket combo.. I'm afraid if I do that though I'm also going to want to get infinity war Thor lol

ah, you're looking at the life-sized Baby Groot. It's weird they can price those for considerably cheaper than the 1/6th ones. So weird:lol:

Back
Top Bottom