Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

maybe because they do not have to pay extra royalties because there's no actor likeness necessary?

I still find it crazy how iron man is significantly more, pretty much double than anyone else, because of RJD royalties lol

Ok I caved. I got Thanos from sideshow

I'm officially one of you guys.

Bearded Captain America is next, whenever they put it up for preorder. I hope they don't ship close to each other cuz then the cost will hit me at once lol

Bearded Captain America is next, whenever they put it up for preorder. I hope they don't ship close to each other cuz then the cost will hit me at once lol

they're not set to ship til 2019 right?

is that normal for hot toys, im new to these

Cap is up for PO on Sideshow now:lol: Both don't come out until next Spring so you should be good.

they're not set to ship til 2019 right?

is that normal for hot toys, im new to these

Yeah, announcements of Hot Toys to actual release take about 9-12 months. They've been known to drop some within 5-6 months, but that's rare.

Bearded Captain America copped!

I don't know how they decide these prices.

Yea cap and thanos are going to ship super close to each other so the combined costs will hit me at once. Oh well

I think I want to space out my purchases so I'ma chill for now.

Unrelated, but I also copped a 150 dollar infinity war poster and spent more to get it framed. The poster will ship next week. Someone needs to take my cards away from me lol

Last edited:
IF THE MYSTERY WEAPON IS HIS REGULAR SHIELD THEN I MAY GET BEARDED CAP. I LIKE THE TAILORING OF HIS COSTUME. NOT BAGGY.

IRON SPIDER LOOKING LIKE A PASS RIGHT NOW. THAT SNEAK PEEK DIDNT LOOK RIGHT. SHOULD OF BEEN DIECAST.

I am praying the mystery weapon is his og shield. I'm praying. Lol

I really want to know how they decide these prices. Why thanos almost 400 but bearded cap not even 300. Hot Toys hatin lol

What do you guys mean by die cast?

I am praying the mystery weapon is his og shield. I'm praying. Lol

I really want to know how they decide these prices. Why thanos almost 400 but bearded cap not even 300. Hot Toys hatin lol

What do you guys mean by die cast?

die cast is a metal. usually what model cars are made out of.

isn’t thanos bigger? maybe that’s why it’s a little more

i really want that iron man. not getting hit with 400 may seem cool until it hits lol but i’m such an impantient buyer i dunno if i’ll even still want it in a year

Look how big Thanos is compared to normal sized figure

IMG_9271.JPG

IF THE MYSTERY WEAPON IS HIS REGULAR SHIELD THEN I MAY GET BEARDED CAP. I LIKE THE TAILORING OF HIS COSTUME. NOT BAGGY.

IRON SPIDER LOOKING LIKE A PASS RIGHT NOW. THAT SNEAK PEEK DIDNT LOOK RIGHT. SHOULD OF BEEN DIECAST.

Iron spidey kind of looks cheap imo

I still wish it was diecast. I'd even take plastic over what we got but just wait. The pics we've seen so far have been under terrible lighting. Thing is gonna look good

Ehh iron spidey is prototype.

Y’all should of seen the pics when Batman from BvS came out. All bad. But figure came out great.

Man. I don't know why, movie isn't even close to being out but I already want the Captain Marvel hot toy lol

Been looking at hot toys all day. Most times the faces are on point. They effed up with Black Widow though lol

Back
Top Bottom