Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Leaked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180411-115426_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180411-115426_Instagram.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 26
Iron spidery

180412025849162098.jpg

I'm sure it'll look better in person and in promo pics but that looks bad in that pic. I was really hoping for diecast or atleast plastic so I could pose him without worrying about damaging the suit. Looks like another museum pose for spidey. Maybe I'll buy 2 and use one as a beater. :lol:

Man I want to spring for that thanos hot toy... but damn lololol 376 dollars...

And is there a bearded Cap hot toy? I don't see that on any of the sites

I think I have to get that bearded Cap hot toy when it's available.. Definitely that, but also pondering the Thanos...

Man I want to spring for that thanos hot toy... but damn lololol 376 dollars...

And is there a bearded Cap hot toy? I don't see that on any of the sites

I think I have to get that bearded Cap hot toy when it's available.. Definitely that, but also pondering the Thanos...

IT HASN'T BEEN PUT UP FOR PRE-ORDER YET BUT HOT TOYS HAS ALREADY GIVEN US A SNEAK PEAK OF THE BEARDED CAP FIGURE. I HAVE CIVIL WAR CAP, SO I'LL BE PASSING ON BEARDED CAP.

I think I have to get bearded cap and thanos and call it a day. Do you guys open your hot toys? Usually I leave my toys in the box but I think I would want to open my hot toys to appreciate the detail up close.

Last edited:
Do y'all girlfriends or wives know how much you spend on these things?

My girlfriend loved my falcon, she said wow that look so real how much did that cost, I looked her dead in here eye and said $55 :frown:

Do y'all girlfriends or wives know how much you spend on these things?

My girlfriend loved my falcon, she said wow that look so real how much did that cost, I looked her dead in here eye and said $55 :frown:

Wife has an idea of the price range of Hot Toys and the Premium Format statues, which is the max price she knows about. The studio scale vehicles, Props, & costumes though? Hell nah:lol:

But I have enough friends that are aware of the prices and if I die, they know to let her not do anything crazy if when she sells them:lol:

Anyone else kinda find it funny that hot toys spoiled the spider suit with the arms on the back but for Cap we got to wait until after the movie to know what the HT mystery weapon is? Lol

Back
Top Bottom