Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

It's all about balance:lol: Luckily, my Marvel collection is really really small:lol:
I'm trying to stick with Star Wars only but I've dipped into Marvel a bit, and I'm looking at some of the DC stuff (I completely forgot my first HT was Bane) :lol: and how I want some more Batman related Hot Toys. That Knightmare Batman is needed :smh:

I'm trying to stick with Star Wars only but I've dipped into Marvel a bit, and I'm looking at some of the DC stuff (I completely forgot my first HT was Bane) :lol: and how I want some more Batman related Hot Toys. That Knightmare Batman is needed :smh:

Everyday struggles right there. The Pre-Order to Release window is so long, that's when other pieces you normally wouldn't even look at, end up being ordered:lol:

Everyday struggles right there. The Pre-Order to Release window is so long, that's when other pieces you normally wouldn't even look at, end up being ordered:lol:
I kind of want to get the different troopers, but in many cases they look to similar to warrant such a price tag. I know the deal on them through Sideshow isn't bad but I'm still not able to pull the trigger.

I have the Enterbay 1/4 scale Joker.

Can't really say much about them since I've only taken him out the coffin once when I first got him, but quality seems pretty good from what I recall.

Funny you mention them:lol:

425C7F73-0ADA-41EC-9947-0D0EAC5D4601.jpeg

BFF30709-6C80-4976-B20B-6B641C5800F8.jpeg

Yup, he’s officially teased. I just need that pre order announcement already so I can just sit back and chill while I wait for all the Trooper from Solo. I’m gonna need one of each variant:lol:

Are you going to pose dooku on his knees with his head in between those sabers

hot-toys-anakin-skywalker-1017523-1280x0.jpg

Already sold.

I always liked the suit in the comics but hated the arms. Same way I gemela with this one.

I’m have him do that standing pose like in the trailers.

The head sculpt and light up eyes might sell me

LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN THESE PICS. THE LIGHT UP EYES AND SUIT ARE A NICE FEATURE. PROBABLY WILL PRE-ORDER THIS FIGURE. THE METAL ARMS STILL LOOK SUPER WHACK. DEF WON'T DISPLAY HIM WITH THOSE.

EXPECTING THE INFINITY WAR TAX ON THIS ONE.

My life size groot was supposed to deliver at the end of the day today

Now it says 'delivery date unavailable' and when I looked as to why it says 'ups trailer late for pickup, we are rescheduling your delivery something something'

Maybe it'll come tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom