Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Does anyone have any of the lifesize ones?

My IG in my link below has my lifesize stuff in there posted. I don't want anyone thinking this thread is a competition with me and memphissfinest memphissfinest or something:lol:

I'm just excited because toy collectors on NT have been rare and I'm legit excited for all the new folks coming on board:nthat:

But speaking of lifesize, this just dropped today after being on Pre Order for 5 years.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-scout-trooper-helmet-efx-collectibles-903479/

I'm kinda stressed
My IG in my link below has my lifesize stuff in there posted. I don't want anyone thinking this thread is a competition with me and memphissfinest memphissfinest or something:lol:

I'm just excited because toy collectors on NT have been rare and I'm legit excited for all the new folks coming on board:nthat:

But speaking of lifesize, this just dropped today after being on Pre Order for 5 years.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-scout-trooper-helmet-efx-collectibles-903479/
Well my life size groot as of yesterday was supposed to deliver by the end of today

Then it said delivery delayed due to late train or whatever.. and it stopped updating tracking info

I'm a little annoyed lol

Late train? That's a first I've heard of that. I wasn't aware UPS used trains but I don't know.

The initial notification was something about a delayed pickup

Then I emailed them then they said : 'Our records indicate that your package was delayed on 4/20/18, due to a late train. At the moment we do not have an updated scheduled delivery date. However, once we have more information, it will be uploaded to our web site. You can continue to track your shipment or request status updates at the following link:

yada yada'

I don't mind a little delay, I just want to know exactly when it's coming -__-

I'm kinda stressed

Well my life size groot as of yesterday was supposed to deliver by the end of today

Then it said delivery delayed due to late train or whatever.. and it stopped updating tracking info

I'm a little annoyed lol

Same for me. Star lord was supposed to get delivered today. Im hoping it gets delivered tomorrow.

I looked at the last time time my package was scanned. It was actually scanned at a location less than an hour from me. I'm just hoping that there wasn't a goof and they put Groot on a car/train or whatever the opposite of where I am at lol

Yeah, UPS is so inconsistent. USPS & FedEx gets to me by noon. UPS can be anywhere from morning to as late as 8pm sometimes. Hope you guys can post later saying it came today.

i love UPS over any other carriers

when the package comes in early, they deliver early unliked FedEx who will hold the package in their facility and deliver it on their first initial expected delivery even if it is a week later and there is no way to get it even if you go to their warehouse/hub

even when it is shipped via UPS ground (transferred to the post office) but they happen to be in the area, they'll just deliver it and it arrives a day or two early

sometimes things just break down, i had a package last week from fedex that got delayed because of some mechanical failure with one of their trucks

Yea someone in another thread said that on the day his package was supposed to be out for delivery, it just stopped scanning and it came the next day.

Sideshow site wont let me login. I'm tryna have my iron spidey shipped in the first wave but they won't let me be great

Sideshow site wont let me login. I'm tryna have my iron spidey shipped in the first wave but they won't let me be great

Don’t even sweat it, bro. Sideshow’s the only company I know that doesn’t ship by order number. It’s actually random who they choose to send out with each wave. As long as you get your order in before it gets wait-listed, it doesn’t matter if you’re first or last. Your chances will be the same.

Don’t even sweat it, bro. Sideshow’s the only company I know that doesn’t ship by order number. It’s actually random who they choose to send out with each wave. As long as you get your order in before it gets wait-listed, it doesn’t matter if you’re first or last. Your chances will be the same.

I ordered my anakin at the last minute, it was like a week or two after they announced Obi. I remember soon after I ordered it there was a waitlist. Mine has shipped already while I see people who ordered in the very beginning are still waiting.

Just PO Iron Spidey. I Hope they drop a new Doctor Strange. Missed the first one and his prices are up there on ebay.

Baby Groot didn't deliver today... Don't know when it's coming :frown:

*edit

Delay was only one day. Should be delivered by end of day :pimp:

Last edited:
Lmao damn. Apparently they attempted to make a delivery, according to my UPS app? People was at home. My dad watched the UPS truck drive by. Nobody walked to our door... BS lol

But apparently I can pickup my hot toy at the ups store nearby on Monday, so it's all good I guess

Jay what you think is the best Widow?

I’m leaning on TWS, CW or AOU

The first two the Bros made her ruthless.

Jay what you think is the best Widow?

I’m leaning on TWS, CW or AOU

The first two the Bros made her ruthless.

THERE ISNT ONE. THEY ALL LOOK BAD :lol:

FOR SOME REASON, HOT TOYS JUST CANT SEEM TO GET HER LIKENESS DOWN. NOT TO MENTION THE ROOTED HAIR LOOKS AWFUL.

Lmao damn. Apparently they attempted to make a delivery, according to my UPS app? People was at home. My dad watched the UPS truck drive by. Nobody walked to our door... BS lol

But apparently I can pickup my hot toy at the ups store nearby on Monday, so it's all good I guess

Bro, same **** with me. My pops was outside all day and said no one came. Then I get an email saying it will be at a ups pickup location tomorrow lol. Its crazy because I was also expecting something from Abercrombie and now I have to pick that up tomorrow as well. UPS was just wilding yesterday lol.

Bro, same **** with me. My pops was outside all day and said no one came. Then I get an email saying it will be at a ups pickup location tomorrow lol. Its crazy because I was also expecting something from Abercrombie and now I have to pick that up tomorrow as well. UPS was just wilding yesterday lol.
Lol it gets worse. My app told me they were going to bring the package to a location that was super near me, so I was cool with it. Then I check the app a couple hours later and the package is at a much farther ups location. So I had to change the pickup point. Doing that was easy, but now I have to wait for the package to get to the nearer ups spot. If they had left it at the initial location, I imagine I could've picked up Groot real quick on the way to work.

UPS playing games.

I learned from this. I plan to change all future hot toys deliveries to pick-up at the ups store by me. That way I don't have to worry about anyone being at home to sign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom