Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

My life size groot came in! My little sister who fashions herself a photographer went ham with my phone camera, but I'll pick my favorite one.. Groot posing by my new poster

20180424_140327.jpg

My comments. He's every bit as cute in person. It was hard as hell to put on the ravagers costume. He's a bit harder to articulate once he has his costume on. But he's awesome and my sister is happy with it!

*edit

20180425_005249.jpg

Got to add in one more pic

Last edited:
How bad is my hot toys itch starting to get?

I'm actually thinking of getting the IW IM figure...

My reasoning is I'm not sure I can get the bearded cap figure and not get the IM figure for balance...

If you guys know me, you know I'm not an IM fan...

I might've already got it if it weren't for the fact the damn toy is 407 lol

If you have life size groot (which I'm not counting towards my collection because that is my sister's toy), Cap and Thanos coming next yr...it makes sense to go for IM next, right? (as opposed to Iron Spidey which I'm also considering)

My reasoning is I'm not sure I can get the bearded cap figure and not get the IM figure for balance...

Its a damn rabbit hole man. You'll find yourself rationalizing why you need each figure, well at least I do lol. I said I was going to stick to marvel and now I have 6 Star Wars figures on pre order smh.

Will post my Anakin either later today or tomorrow. Been busy so haven't unboxed him yet but he looks really dope.

If you betray Team Cap, we will go after you. I’m about to watch IW in 34 minutes and I didn’t even wear any of my Avengers shirts since tiny stark is on them.

There is a particular character who's hot toy is due to come out soon, I feel...

Nothing in the world is stopping me from getting it... I don't care what the cost is

There is a particular character who's hot toy is due to come out soon, I feel...

Nothing in the world is stopping me from getting it... I don't care what the cost is

What we talking about here fam? I just put in a bid for avengers hulk smh

Does anyone have that figure? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom