Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

As time goes on, they become even cooler and more life like...take for example the difference between the OG MK5 and the one recently released to see the progression of these things....the craftsmanship is seriously out of this world....always feels like a kid on Xmas day opening up a gift when I receive one of these

IM can go 40 toys deep by himself? Cotdamn

Bruh, that is Hot toys main cash cow....they pump out IM figures like no other...surprisingly enough they don’t do enough Civie Tonys, I would drop money instantly on a battle damaged infinity war Tony....with torn armor

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
1.png

Depends which route you go, I know dudes with exclusive IM collections that reach 40 pieces...lol

I remember having the first seven MK’s and was feelin’ myself thinking it was gonna be easy. Then these fools go ahead and drop the House Party Protocol and I bailed:lol:

Right now, I’m only left with the Mk 43 and have the Infinity War one on PO, along with the Mk III Maquette.

Guys. Next time there's a hot toy exhibit in America lmk? I wanna go!

Just go to Steezy's or Memph's house:lol:

*Sigh*

Think that'll change when Netflix drops it's series?

That's a tough one. They only did DD and Punisher but that's because they were huge hits. Anything below that "level" of popularity, it doesn't look good but you never know. Shame too as his design's one of the dopest.

GOTG vol 2 Gamora should be up for pre order soon. I know someone in here was talking about buying her.

I just pre-ordered Gamora.

So that's Thanos, Cap and Gamora coming next year!

That's it! I need to draw the line on myself!

No mas no mas

*edit

No...I forgot about Captain Marvel. Got to pre-order that after her movie comes out! But that's it..

How much do the cosbabies go for? The IW set would be awesome to have for my desk at work.

Speaking of cosbabies, for the life of me, I don't know how to order from hottoys.com.hk or however you call it.

Guys...

What do you think the mystery weapon is for bearded Cap toy?

I thought the movie release would shed some light but I'm still clueless

Speaking of cosbabies, for the life of me, I don't know how to order from hottoys.com.hk or however you call it.

That's just the official Hot Toys site, I don't think they actually do PO's on there. You have to go to their "Secret Base" location to Pre Order stuff.

Speaking out cosbabies, S/O to ksteezy ksteezy for entering us in one of their contests a few months ago and actually winning:lol:

Back
Top Bottom