Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

That's just the official Hot Toys site, I don't think they actually do PO's on there. You have to go to their "Secret Base" location to Pre Order stuff.

Speaking out cosbabies, S/O to ksteezy ksteezy for entering us in one of their contests a few months ago and actually winning:lol:

Bruh I never got mines....lmao

THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY REASON THEN THAT THEY HAVEN'T REVEALED THE SECRET WEAPON YET SINCE THE MOVIE IS ALREADY OUT.

What are the 6pts of articulation? If the head swivels, and the arms, elbow and waist can move then I'm in.

What are the 6pts of articulation? If the head swivels, and the arms, elbow and waist can move then I'm in.

Probably just the fingers since I believe it only has 3 in each hand...lmao...HB2 is trashhhh, happy to own the real HB...joint is legit a work of art, I knew HTs wasn’t gonna go through the fiasco of designing a fully articulated with an interior design again...lol

If HB too had come battle damaged and with a Banner figure inside of it I would have probably copped....but this oversized Funko Pop? I’m goooood

Probably just the fingers since I believe it only has 3 in each hand...lmao...HB2 is trashhhh, happy to own the real HB...joint is legit a work of art, I knew HTs wasn’t gonna go through the fiasco of designing a fully articulated with an interior design again...lol

If HB too had come battle damaged and with a Banner figure inside of it I would have probably copped....but this oversized Funko Pop? I’m goooood

SAME HERE, POWER POSE IS AN EASY PASS FOR ME. NOT TO MENTION ANYONE WHO COPS A POWER POSE BETTER PLAN TO KEEP IT FOREVER. RESELL ON THEM IS GARBAGE, CAN'T EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY.

Saw the Avengers last night and made me want to PO SpiderMan, iron man, and cap. There goes my money :lol:

I forgot I picked up this little guy from my trip a few weeks ago and finally brought him to work

13970C4C-AA2F-4E8A-9B76-17A22154EF57.jpeg

Congrats, Prop Joe. Anakin’s one of those figures where even if you own him already, seeing pics still impresses you. He’s that good.

On a side note, it stinks nothing’s been announced for May 4th today yet. I was hoping to wake up with a Dooku or some other figure from Solo announced. Last year, they announced Hoth Leia.

for those that collect iron man...or just have one or a couple in general.

which one is your favorite and why? im currently rewatching the iron man series and im itching to buy one lol

for those that collect iron man...or just have one or a couple in general.

which one is your favorite and why? im currently rewatching the iron man series and im itching to buy one lol

To me my favorite is still my Mechanic Tony and I have about 12 IronMan figures, second to that is the HulkBuster, followed by my 1/4 scale mk43...

All these hot toys and I still don’t own a thor...lmao

I’m slacking big time on him..

Strike suit

I really want them to re-do STRIKE Cap because I love its style but the execution on the figure left me pretty disappointed and I sold it.

The good news is that if you look at every Cap using that "costume style", Hot Toys has progressively gotten better. You can definitely make him look better, but I hate modding figures, especially when body swapping in involved since that just starts to get expensive. Here's a good example below of what you get compared to what it should be like.

htstrike3.jpg

29087870_2139907119563997_968268512520830976_n.jpg

Jesus they made the strike cap looks so awesome. It should have been his final battle suit too.

I have a few IM as well. Favorite even though I didn’t have it yet is 5. It just looks really cool with the silver.
43 has a special spot since it was my first IM. 3 is just a classic.

God Thor is def PO
I hope they sell WM, I don’t have one yet.

Back
Top Bottom