Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

for those that collect iron man...or just have one or a couple in general.

which one is your favorite and why? im currently rewatching the iron man series and im itching to buy one lol

THE ONE I HAVE IS DIECAST MARK 47 AND IT IS MY FAVORITE BUT I ALSO PREFER AN IRON MAN SUIT THAT HAS A LOT OF SILVER IN IT. THE RED, GOLD AND SILVER OF THE MARK 47 LOOKS SO AWESOME.
pbiOTOX.jpg

Ak8kNRh.jpg

Yt6uIcj.jpg

Oh snap, yeah I think once I receive the MK5 that would take over the number 1 spot...lol

THE ONE I HAVE IS DIECAST MARK 47 AND IT IS MY FAVORITE BUT I ALSO PREFER AN IRON MAN SUIT THAT HAS A LOT OF SILVER IN IT. THE RED, GOLD AND SILVER OF THE MARK 47 LOOKS SO AWESOME.
pbiOTOX.jpg

Ak8kNRh.jpg

Yt6uIcj.jpg

wow that’s beautiful.

i wasn’t even looking at that one i’d prefer to have a more original red and gold look but can’t decide.

which would be the best die cast one?

i like mark 7 but would rather have a round arc reactor. still debating

I think the mk3 was just released in Diecast...all Ironman dropping now are pretty much considered diecast although they are only like 30% metal, but is their way of justifying the increase in cost, with that said, a revisit of the mk1 or iron mongler in Diecast is a MUST...

I think the mk3 was just released in Diecast...all Ironman dropping now are pretty much considered diecast although they are only like 30% metal, but is their way of justifying the increase in cost, with that said, a revisit of the mk1 or iron mongler in Diecast is a MUST...

yea I currently don't have any but ive been doing heavy research. some videos I saw that iron man complaints were certain ones are advertised as die cast but were mostly plastic.

whats my best bet if I wanted to get my hands on one. I really don't want to wait a year for the IW one.

would comic book shops have any in stock, was thinking of checking midtown comics but I bet they def tax for them if they do

Mk. 7 Arc Reactor is round though?

B006AC6C-2F2F-4D3F-B79B-EE273833F270.jpeg

lol ive been looking at way too many lost track. I thought 7 was the triangle.

how come I see listings on eBay for the IW one with shipping by end of month and sideshow doesn't show delivery til 2019?

ugh i just messed up bad and ordered a mark 46 on ebay with the 15% may 4th coupon...and realized it was a power pose and not the 1/6th

furious right now

yes the coupon was the may 4th one.

luckily I was able to cancel the power pose I accidentally ordered from eBay.

im in the process of calling comic book stores around me and so far have been able to locate a Tony stark mechanic and a silver centurion.

any thoughts on the centurion?

yes the coupon was the may 4th one.

luckily I was able to cancel the power pose I accidentally ordered from eBay.

im in the process of calling comic book stores around me and so far have been able to locate a Tony stark mechanic and a silver centurion.

any thoughts on the centurion?

I gotta tell you bro, getting into this hobby is fun as hell, but you get used to the long waiting periods and start to use them to your advantage when it comes to payment, if there is a figure that’s been release that you like, then get it, but don’t go out your way looking for random figures just because you can get your hands on them now, trust me after a while you appreciate the wait times...with that said, The Mechanic is one of my favorites and my first HT...lol I might look around for a TDK Joker...

how do you guys feel about the die cast mark 3?

I can pick one up at my local comic book spot for 280 after tax.

I know it had its cons but something keeps drawing me to it being that its the "original" iron man in the MCU

they also have the mark 45 but its at least 100 more I forget the final price

how do you guys feel about the die cast mark 3?

I can pick one up at my local comic book spot for 280 after tax.

I know it had its cons but something keeps drawing me to it being that its the "original" iron man in the MCU

they also have the mark 45 but its at least 100 more I forget the final price

I think the mk3 diecast is the one with horrible articulation at the waist...Jay might know more, but if you just want to display an OG armor and not put it in dynamic poses, go for it...bro you need to going Sideshow forums, those guys know a whole lot and each figure has its own thread

I think the mk3 diecast is the one with horrible articulation at the waist...Jay might know more, but if you just want to display an OG armor and not put it in dynamic poses, go for it...bro you need to going Sideshow forums, those guys know a whole lot and each figure has its own thread
Link?

I wanted to love it but it just wasn’t what the definitive Mk 3 could’ve been so I got rid of it.

Sideshow forums are definitely where it’s at though. Fair warning though that there’s a lot of folks who can nitpick every single detail and sometimes, it just becomes a bit too much:lol: Just don’t become like those people and enjoy the ride.

I wanted to love it but it just wasn’t what the definitive Mk 3 could’ve been so I got rid of it.

Sideshow forums are definitely where it’s at though. Fair warning though that there’s a lot of folks who can nitpick every single detail and sometimes, it just becomes a bit too much:lol: Just don’t become like those people and enjoy the ride.

yea i posted on there. they seemed to go with the VI. but honestly i was researching all day and between them and youtubers reviews i had to take a step back and regroup lol.

it’s tough because when you’re dropping 3-400 on a “figure” you want to get the “best” but it really seems subjective and they nitpick EVERYTHING

Seriously. Dudes were getting in a heated argument about how one of Vader’s “tusks” didn’t have black paint. It’s the ugly side of collectors but I suppose it’s the gift and the curse of knowledge:lol:

Dudes be as picky as figures on there as NTers are about women..chin too sharp 4.5/10

yea i posted on there. they seemed to go with the VI. but honestly i was researching all day and between them and youtubers reviews i had to take a step back and regroup lol.

it’s tough because when you’re dropping 3-400 on a “figure” you want to get the “best” but it really seems subjective and they nitpick EVERYTHING

After a while dropping 3-400$ on a figure becomes quite the bargain now...lol

I just asked my wife for the Ecto-1 for my bday and she said, cool...lol

I po'ed Gamora so fast on sideshow that I didn't realize she was based on GotG 2. She doesn't have the double bladed weapon that she was using in IW...

Back
Top Bottom