Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Now my Thor is shipping on Tuesday.
It went from the 18th, to the 11th, back to the 18th, and now the 23rd. Just got notice that Cap will be coming early too. I need that Thanos and Iron Spider to get here asap.

Now my Thor is shipping on Tuesday.
It went from the 18th, to the 11th, back to the 18th, and now the 23rd. Just got notice that Cap will be coming early too. I need that Thanos and Iron Spider to get here asap.
Looks like we're waiting on the same toys outside of Iron Spidey. I got the same notices for Thor as well

WELP. GONNA HAVE TO COP THIS HULKBUSTER AND SELL MY CURRENT ONE :lol:

From what I’m gathering it’s a rerelease of the first one just with the additional jackhammer arm. And for those who already have the first one you can buy the jackhammer arm as an accessory

From what I’m gathering it’s a rerelease of the first one just with the additional jackhammer arm. And for those who already have the first one you can buy the jackhammer arm as an accessory

OH DAMN. THAT'S DOPE THEN. I'LL JUST GET THE ACCESSORY PACK SAVES ME A TON OF MONEY.

If they're going back and re-doing past figures, I'd love for them to revisit the Dark Knight ones. Need a better version of Two Face, could use a Ra's Al Ghul would be great to get.

Do y'all know where to get aftermarket parts or sculpts? I have the AoU Captain America and would like to find a CW Captain America head w/o having to buy the figure.

BRO THAT MARK 47 WAS ROTTING ON BBTS WHEN I BOUGHT MINE EARLIER THIS YEAR AND I GOT INTO THIS HOBBY LATE. YOU SHOULD OF SCOOPED THEN :lol:

I was trying to avoid the Spider-Man rabbit hole though and was just planning on only getting Iron Spidey but then I picked up the ASM2 and HC figures:lol:

There's not even a picture of the toy yet but I'm already highly anticipating Avengers 4 Cap.

I will cherish that toy forever.

Not even an IM fan but I will probably buy the Avengers 4 IM as a counter-balance.

Back
Top Bottom