Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

How many of you have Thanos preordered?

I been had Thanos preordered for a while. But after thinking about it, him with the full armor in A4 is going to look so bad ***

Probably might cancel and get that version instead?
I do, I want an armored Thanos too but the Deebo Thanos is needed. This is the version of Thanos that won and I like the look so I'll get both.

How many of you have Thanos preordered?

I been had Thanos preordered for a while. But after thinking about it, him with the full armor in A4 is going to look so bad ***

Probably might cancel and get that version instead?

I DO AND THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE THANOS TO HAVE. I DONT THINK AN ARMORED THANOS WILL TRANSLATE WELL TO ON SCREEN. MOST LIKELY WILL LOOK CHEESY AS I THOUGHT HIS ARMORED LOOK IN THE MOVIE CAMEOS WERE.

Finally tracked down a Toby SM3 version just to have a mini Spidey-verse going on. Can't wait to add the Iron Spidey and bred FFH ones next. But they need to stop playing and release some damn Villains for this guy. I still see they're showing off the Vulture but they need to open that PO already.

mJuC9xs.jpg

Last edited:
Bruhhhhh ain’t nobody got time to be paying for that gauntlet this month!!!! I got that joint on a payment plan and just last month made the first payment, that swipe gonna kill me, well my wife is....

Chill....this gotta be fake, no way I can receive a box that big and not risk my marriage...lmaooo bro I might as well move into that box because the wife isn’t having any parts of this foolery...ima have to cancel my order...lmao

Chill....this gotta be fake, no way I can receive a box that big and not risk my marriage...lmaooo bro I might as well move into that box because the wife isn’t having any parts of this foolery...ima have to cancel my order...lmao

JESUS. YEA ILL HAVE TO PASS ON THAT ONE. TOO BIG FOR MY COLLECTION AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT. I GOT TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE :lol:

I was considering buying that huge millennium falcon lego set until I saw the 1/72 bandai one now im torn

THANKS FOR THE ISSUES YOU SENT ME. I'M HALFWAY THROUGH THAT MODEL SPACE FALCON BUILD NOW :D

I SEE THE REVELL MAKES A 1/2700 SCALE IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER :nerd:

Fast forward to the 24 minute mark, his build and lighting was crazy :sick:

Last edited:
If you can build, have you looked into the Model Space Studio Scale Falcon?

I can build but I can’t paint, I wouldn’t even attempt the paint and weathering on the falcon after watching a few videos :lol:
I’m going to have someone build and paint it for me, the quotes people have given me seem reasonable.

My IW Thor can't stand on his own without being connected to the stand

Is this normal?

I'm a newbie to hot toys.

Baby Groot can stand on his own, no problem, in a variety of positions. I find no matter how much I position Thor he's going to faceplant which is kinda disappointing. I don't want to use the stand.

Is this normal?

Baby Groot can stand on his own, no problem, in a variety of positions. I find no matter how much I position Thor he's going to faceplant which is kinda disappointing. I don't want to use the stand.
Yep, they use some wack ankle joints in these figures. Grout stands because his feet are completely different

Is this normal?

USE A THIN LAYER OF CLEAR NAIL POLISH ON THE ANKLE PEGS. LET IT DRY THEN POP FEET BACK ON. I HAD TO DO IT ON MY HAWKEYE AND FALCON FIGURES. THEIR ANKLES WERE EXTREMELY WEAK. THE NAIL POLISH TAKES UP SOME SLACK AND ALSO GIVES A SLIGHTLY TACKY FEEL TO GET THE ANKLES TIGHTER.

Picked this guy up today for less than retail not my favorite version of Luke but I'm liking it I'll be on the hunt for a reasonably priced old ben now
2bGEYZO.jpg

BqKtzZJ.jpg

Kinda completes my O.T Luke set and I put the light up saber arm on ESB which is still my favorite hot toy
zbEcZJq.jpg

Now do I keep this thing going an get Jake Skywalker? Not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom