Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Sideshow is now charging me on Monday. They dont know what they wanna do over there lol. I need a hulk now, debating on Avengers or AoU. Which is better in y'alls opinion?

Avengers Hulk got the classic ripped shorts so I’m always partial to that look. But I know some folks prefer him in his AoU spandex.

Iron spider is the only preorder that I’m regretting right now. Not because I don’t want it but because the pics from sdcc were horrible, the material was ripping and the arms connecting to the back looked bad. I really hope they get it together before it comes out.

Now that quarter scale Vader is what I need right now :smokin

Iron spider is the only preorder that I’m regretting right now. Not because I don’t want it but because the pics from sdcc were horrible, the material was ripping and the arms connecting to the back looked bad. I really hope they get it together before it comes out.

Now that quarter scale Vader is what I need right now :smokin

I POd that Vader on sight...I’ll continue to say this, Star Wars Hot Toys is really where HTs flourishes with their skill

I just wish there was a head sculpt with Thor's eyes glowing... Would go well with his lightning bolt attachments

I just wish there was a head sculpt with Thor's eyes glowing... Would go well with his lightning bolt attachments
Mine will be here Friday. The UV eye effect is cool but not practical at all. A light up head would have been much better. I was gonna preorder that deluxe Hulkbuster but I think I'm gonna try and find tthe first release cheap. I dont wanna wait but I also dont wanna be screwed if something happens to it. Decisions, decisions

Mine will be here Friday. The UV eye effect is cool but not practical at all. A light up head would have been much better. I was gonna preorder that deluxe Hulkbuster but I think I'm gonna try and find tthe first release cheap. I dont wanna wait but I also dont wanna be screwed if something happens to it. Decisions, decisions
Oh I mean I would've liked a head sculpt where the eyes are painted as if they're glowing

Release was just bumped up to Dec/Jan. That'll make it a nice Xmas or bday gift for myself:lol:

My birthday present came late

20181026_113429.jpg
20181026_114150.jpg

20181026_122100.jpg

Last edited:
I'm stuck at work all day and it's signature required. Should have stayed home. I just wanna play red dead and If I miss this delivery I'm gonna cry

I'm stuck at work all day and it's signature required. Should have stayed home. I just wanna play red dead and If I miss this delivery I'm gonna cry

I thought I was going to miss the delivery as well. I told them to drop it off at the local UPS store but they dropped it off at the ups store so fast I was able to pick it up before work.

How many of you have Thanos preordered?

I been had Thanos preordered for a while. But after thinking about it, him with the full armor in A4 is going to look so bad ***

Probably might cancel and get that version instead?

Back
Top Bottom