Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

THIS SHOULD BE FUN. TIME TO BUST OUT MY AIRBRUSH :lol:

8784B6CD-4B93-4358-B8AB-5BA384572544.jpeg

A079FD91-2DA1-44F9-B5E4-26EA15EB842F.jpeg

DECIDED ON THE REVELL PLASTIC KIT. ITS 2 FEET LONG SO STILL A DECENT SIZE. WANTED TO GET AN ANIGRAND OR RANDY COOPER KIT BUT AFTER READING REVIEWS, BECAUSE OF THE AGE OF THOSE RESIN KITS THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE TO PUT TOGETHER AS A LOT OF THE PIECES HAVE WARPED OVER TIME.

Wow, that figure looks AMAZING! But it also screams for a grimacing second headsculpt or something too. Especially for all the action poses you can put him in.

Been waiting almost two hours in the sdcc waiting room, and most likely won’t get a ticket. Is New York’s this hard to get into?

I was going to cancel IW Cap and get A4 Cap but I decided... Why not get both

A4 Cap better have the classic shield

I was going to cancel IW Cap and get A4 Cap but I decided... Why not get both

A4 Cap better have the classic shield

It’s so crazy how they’ve been perfecting the suit with each release. I didn’t think it could get any better than CW Cap but this IW one is 1/6th perfection.

Just for reference, here’s the first two times they tried to do his current suit style. I wish they’d do a 2.0 of that Strike Suit Cap because this first one was trash.

B7F8468C-DC7A-4A67-A790-FA922180F8B4.jpeg

Palpatine should be shipping tomorrow :pimp:

Im excited for iron spider and IW cap now. They should go ahead and release strange early while they're at it. It seems the majority on Sideshow freaks don't like the cap sculpt.

Cancelled my A4 Cap, why is it that they can never get his face right? Love everything else about the figure but that just kills it for me.

Cancelled my A4 Cap, why is it that they can never get his face right? Love everything else about the figure but that just kills it for me.
Thought about canceling until I saw him in a video review. Looks good and looks like Cap to me now. There's been a lot of terrible photos that dont do the sculpt justice. It could be better but it's not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom