Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

SEEMS LIKE HOT TOYS HAS BEEN DRY FOR LIKE A MONTH WITH A RELEASE OR PRE ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT. IM GUESSING ENDGAME GOT THEM LOCKED UP

Man he’s perfecttttt I seriously LOVE the StarWars line, I feel like over time these are the figures that will age the best on a collection and characters like these are a no brainer! Doubt they’ll make him again.

Man he’s perfecttttt I seriously LOVE the StarWars line, I feel like over time these are the figures that will age the best on a collection and characters like these are a no brainer! Doubt they’ll make him again.

I'M NOT ALL THAT FOND OF THE PREQUELS BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE ANAKIN WITH HIS PODRACER.

Screenshot_20190323-013523_Instagram.jpg

Guy on IG posted this. Not bad but it's off. Still hoping hot toys makes one but I doubt it happens

Anyone here is or know anyone selling a Captain America AOU or Winter Soldier (from second Cap movie) Hot Toys for sale?

Debating starting an Iron Man suit collection. Was going to buy the SH Figuarts Hall of Armor ( http://marveltoynews.com/sh-figuarts-iron-man-hall-armor-mark-6-figures-photos-info/ ) versions but some of the older Hot Toy Iron Man suits arent much more on eBay. My question for you experts is if i buy the Hot Toys 1/6 scale iron man suits, will i need to buy the hot toys version of the hall of armor or can they fit in the SH Figuarts version as they are also 1/6 scale? I know the figuarts version is not as nice, just seeing what my options are.

Side note: some of the Hot Toys I saw at C2E2 this weekend were insane. A dude had a couple 1/4 scale toys and was asking for over $3k for them.

Debating starting an Iron Man suit collection. Was going to buy the SH Figuarts Hall of Armor ( http://marveltoynews.com/sh-figuarts-iron-man-hall-armor-mark-6-figures-photos-info/ ) versions but some of the older Hot Toy Iron Man suits arent much more on eBay. My question for you experts is if i buy the Hot Toys 1/6 scale iron man suits, will i need to buy the hot toys version of the hall of armor or can they fit in the SH Figuarts version as they are also 1/6 scale? I know the figuarts version is not as nice, just seeing what my options are.

Side note: some of the Hot Toys I saw at C2E2 this weekend were insane. A dude had a couple 1/4 scale toys and was asking for over $3k for them.
Sh figuarts is not 1/6 scale, it's 1/12 so you definitely won't be putting hot toys in that armory.

It's not as bad as my 1/4 scale Joker I was supposed to receive in December and still not have it. Supposedly I'll get it next month but I'm doubting that lol

crazy they drop this the same day my final payment gets pushed back a month

what’s the deal?

figure is 3 flame emojis though that head sculpt is :wow:

edit- they took it down maybe it was too early

Last edited:
Anyone here is or know anyone selling a Captain America AOU or Winter Soldier (from second Cap movie) Hot Toys for sale?
Man I swore the other day I saw a Walmart link offering aou cap for over 1000

I didn't bite. Thought it was strange that Walmart would be selling a hot toy at all, let alone for that much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom