Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

here’s the pics i took from the Mark L review before it was taken down.

Attachments

• 84851E07-2AED-46BC-A5E6-D1E8614F5ABB.png
    84851E07-2AED-46BC-A5E6-D1E8614F5ABB.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 7A5D792F-DCDD-41EF-BE9B-ADC67CF4F6E0.png
    7A5D792F-DCDD-41EF-BE9B-ADC67CF4F6E0.png
    995 KB · Views: 10
  • 9D7BC724-735D-43B2-B664-0DAE58ECD067.png
    9D7BC724-735D-43B2-B664-0DAE58ECD067.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 653D712B-23C9-489E-9CD1-4374928B2E34.png
    653D712B-23C9-489E-9CD1-4374928B2E34.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 839D7DF1-DF44-4A77-ABB0-9E551DF533C8.png
    839D7DF1-DF44-4A77-ABB0-9E551DF533C8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • AD9B8816-FB5C-49D2-BA23-C102BFA25766.png
    AD9B8816-FB5C-49D2-BA23-C102BFA25766.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • D7C28E8B-AAF7-46BA-91D5-D9FD0292F420.png
    D7C28E8B-AAF7-46BA-91D5-D9FD0292F420.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

THE MARK 85 IS PURE FLAMES. SO GLAD I DIDNT PREORDER THE 50. THE 85 LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER.

THE AMORED THANOS DOES LOOK BETTER THAN I THOUGH BUT I STILL PREFER THE NON ARMORED LOOK. ILL PROB STILL GET BOTH THOUGH :lol:

That’s the Thanos I sold my GOTG one and skipped on the IW version for. Can’t wait.

I quite like that Iron Man design but I hate his armor colorways that have solid colored limbs. Passing for that reason alone:lol:

I might cancel my mark 50 preorder. This ironman is the definitive version to own. Thanos looks amazing. Infinity sword?

Hot toys should've shipped my Thanos preorder before releasing those pics.

I'm canceling now and waiting for the end game version lol

That’s nothing. Check all the other Iron man :lol: it’s just a nice looking figure. Costume is amazing.

Some are hitting 1k

If I ever go broke at least I know I have a few racks :lol:

I
That’s nothing. Check all the other Iron man :lol: it’s just a nice looking figure. Costume is amazing.

Some are hitting 1k

If I ever go broke at least I know I have a few racks :lol:
Still regret not grabbing the mark 47
I threw my spare homecoming spidey on Ebay with no extras no box and got $350 for it

I’ve been holding back on getting Hot Toys for a while but that Iron Man has me sold. There’s only a few I want to get but I know it’s about to get addicting.

- Homecoming Spider-Man
- AoU Hulk (unless we get a really good one for Endgame which I doubt)
- Thor (not sure which one, IW looks great but I prefer long hair Thor, AoU and Roadworn Ragnarok look really great)
-Iron Man (THAT Mark 85 is getting preordered ASAP)
-Captain America (not sure which one either, I’m thinking we get a good one with the chain mail suit for Endgame which would be perfect )
- Black Panther
- and a 7th hero cause I like the asymmetrical look and want Spider-Man in the middle. Maybe Strange (can’t tell the difference between the movie one and IW one) Antman or Captain Marvel (she looks great).

That’s about a solid 2-3’gs right there :lol: hoping to have that set up by the end of the year/top of next year seeing that Endgame figures will take a while to release. Any advice on poseabilty from the regulars in here? I don’t want to use the stands at all. Have a great spot over my fire place.

If it’s gonna be over your fireplace, maybe you can just get generic black “u-stands?” They’re not as noticeable as the ones that comes with the figures and I just don’t trust figures standing anywhere near that height without something to stop them from tumbling, just in case...

40E5EA5C-69E7-4319-B44D-0BD9B2DA6BC5.jpeg

question regarding sideshow pre orders...

i pre ordered the mark L with installments and my final was supposed to be April 5. i never got an email but on the site it says my final payment is now May 5.

if i change the payment date (in terms of the day of the month,i think you can do that) to the end of april, would that give me a better chance to get faster shipment if it’s released at the end of april? i ask because someone on sideshow freaks has a final payment of april 25 and there’s didn’t get delayed

or should i just pay off the final payment now (i think i can do that) and would that get me a sooner ship date?

question regarding sideshow pre orders...

i pre ordered the mark L with installments and my final was supposed to be April 5. i never got an email but on the site it says my final payment is now May 5.

if i change the payment date (in terms of the day of the month,i think you can do that) to the end of april, would that give me a better chance to get faster shipment if it’s released at the end of april? i ask because someone on sideshow freaks has a final payment of april 25 and there’s didn’t get delayed

or should i just pay off the final payment now (i think i can do that) and would that get me a sooner ship date?

Sideshow most likely has the first batch of figures already allocated since the boat’s en route. But, it wouldn’t hurt to try either.

I’ve been holding back on getting Hot Toys for a while but that Iron Man has me sold. There’s only a few I want to get but I know it’s about to get addicting.

- Homecoming Spider-Man
- AoU Hulk (unless we get a really good one for Endgame which I doubt)
- Thor (not sure which one, IW looks great but I prefer long hair Thor, AoU and Roadworn Ragnarok look really great)
-Iron Man (THAT Mark 85 is getting preordered ASAP)
-Captain America (not sure which one either, I’m thinking we get a good one with the chain mail suit for Endgame which would be perfect )
- Black Panther
- and a 7th hero cause I like the asymmetrical look and want Spider-Man in the middle. Maybe Strange (can’t tell the difference between the movie one and IW one) Antman or Captain Marvel (she looks great).

That’s about a solid 2-3’gs right there :lol: hoping to have that set up by the end of the year/top of next year seeing that Endgame figures will take a while to release. Any advice on poseabilty from the regulars in here? I don’t want to use the stands at all. Have a great spot over my fire place.

I THINK IM THE ONLY GUY HERE WHO DOESNT USE STANDS AT ALL. IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE LOOK IMO. BUT SOME FIGURES WILL REQUIRE THEM IF YOU WANT THEM IN A FLIGHT POSE.

THIS IS ONE OF MY DISPLAYS.

0EBC49A0-65FF-4BDE-BEA6-E277935EE7F5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom