Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Im not sold on the 85 color blocking just yet, but then again, main IM armors are pretty much investments, as they all shoot up in price after, so off that alone I might just PO...lol

Also I like IW thanos better, but this one is dope too...HotToys bout to kill wallets...

And have ya seen the blogger pics of the MKL??????? That is seriously one incredible toy.

Speaking of investments.

If endgame finishes the way I think it will..

Endgame Cap will be a crazy resell

I'd never resell cap though

Yeah EG Cap is getting bought, pleasseeeee do a battle damage sculpt!!!!!! Pleasseeeeee

I think a lot of these HotToys 2 decades from now, will be just like Comics are now...my wife fights me now, but when these things mature into old collectibles and are now worth 10x their original price, she gonna be all on me...she getting swerved tho

I THINK IM THE ONLY GUY HERE WHO DOESNT USE STANDS AT ALL. IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE LOOK IMO. BUT SOME FIGURES WILL REQUIRE THEM IF YOU WANT THEM IN A FLIGHT POSE.

THIS IS ONE OF MY DISPLAYS.

0EBC49A0-65FF-4BDE-BEA6-E277935EE7F5.jpeg

Yeah, that’s such a beautiful setup and stands would look silly in a display like that.

But on top of a fire place, I’d say it’s a must:lol:

IW Iron Man looks really good too. What’s the battery life on the lights? What batteries do they use?

Honestly don't know. I've only been collecting for a year but all batteries are good as of now. Don't know what kind of batteries they take but they look like watch batteries

Back
Top Bottom