Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I think Thor is a for sure. They just so damn backed up. I would love Rey Mysterio, but they ain’t even give us Vulture :smh:

Was able to get Ben Reily. Man dudes going for good money on eBay. :wow:

I think Thor is a for sure. They just so damn backed up. I would love Rey Mysterio, but they ain’t even give us Vulture :smh:

That was before the WL converted. I saw 650 and up for those who got the order in that night

I DOUBT HE IS GONNA SELL FOR GOOD MONEY NOW. PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE’S WAITLIST CONVERTED. IM SURE SIDESHOW WAS BUILDING HYPE ON HOW MANY UNITS THEY ACTUALLY HAVE FOR SALE. SAME AS ANAKIN AND NEON IRON MAN FROM LAST YEAR.

PROB WILL REVEAL AT SDCC ALONG WITH ROCKET AND PROFESSOR HULK. IM HOPING FOR MYSTERIO AS WELL

We'll def get to see a Ron Mysterio at SDCC, but actually getting released is another story altogether.

Suit looks so incredible though. I never would've thought they'd be able to translate him and Vulture's costumes into a live action version version without looking stupid but these guys are 2 for 2. It's got an Asgardian vibe to it too.

D-CNexAU8AI4HHi.jpg:large

Only hot toys I know you had to buy accessories are the Mark 45 and Hulkbuster.
Yeah, the MK 50 and Hulkbuster accessories are the only ones released so far. It does say under the details on Hot Toys site that "Additional accessories are coming soon." I was hoping that meant more than just the nano gauntlet. I guess only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom