House of Hoops coming to Virginia Beach!

Yes! Someone wised up and realized that there should've been one in this area. I can only imagine what some of the release dates are gonna look like though.

I doubt they will have anything good. they will be raffling releases so it doesnt look too promising.. hopefully i can get some good hooping shoes

Some food for thought for you all. There's no point in camping because there not doing any raffles at this time also when they open it's going to be at a random time, to avoid mass & ridiculous amounts of people in Lynnhaven Mall also.

Last edited:
Some food for thought for you all. There's no point in camping because there not doing any raffles at this time also when they open it's going to be at a random time, to avoid mass & ridiculous amounts of people in Lynnhaven Mall also.
They dropping anything worth getting?

Not exactly sure what they're re releasing but from what Footlocker employees have been telling me they're suppose to be doing random releases throughout the day that open, not all at once as soon as the door opens

I'm hearing Saturday.
I'm also hearing a lot of the releases from the past three months. So I wouldn't expect any black and red I's.

I would go to see what they have.

Probably power blues, the X's, bobcats, infrareds.....

Do they even let you camp at Lynnhaven? I don't think you could if wanted too.

Back
Top Bottom