House of Hoops coming to Virginia Beach!

I used to camp at Lynnhaven years back. As far as HOH goes, this area will still get pooped on. Probably no better than the HOH sections in other areas. Only HOHs that get anything worth it are the major areas now.  I mean even Commonwealth

sends all the good shoes to DC rather than keep the flagship spot stocked SMH. I may stop by but my hopes arent high.

It will be on the same level as the other HOH's. That's still better than before, because of HOH exclusive releases.

Well I don't know if this is testament to what they may be getting in the future, but they will be getting the Lebron XI Denim

Anyone get concord lows from there?

Heard it was supposed to be FCFS and they had a lot.

Last edited:
Anyone get concord lows from there?

Heard it was supposed to be FCFS and they had a lot.

Yeah all releases are currently fcfs at Lynnhaven technically. But what they do is not allow ppl to stand/camp until about 8 or 9 then they make everybody stands across from the entrance until they put up the barriers. Then they(security) randomly hands pick groups of people to get in line so it doesn't matter if you were the first one there. Once a handful of people are left you just get in line behind the handpicked people. So it's fcfs based on them randomly picking the line. Example: I was one of the 1st There For the lows but they picked me in the last group they give you a number a write down your name based on id. I was 91st still got shoes. Only saving grace was it was GR all stores hadm. hoh, footaction and champs. Should be like that for Carmines also not so much for limited/QS shoes.

Any update on this HOH. From Portsmouth, will be back in the 757 for a month or so....starting Nov.

MacArthur has taken a long time. Lynnhaven didn't take as long to convert over. Even during the late summer they were already getting HOH releases.

Is it open again yet?

MacArthur has taken a long time. Lynnhaven didn't take as long to convert over. Even during the late summer they were already getting HOH releases.

Is it open again yet?
Wish i knew if they were open. I'm still stuck in Georgia. I may come up that way for Halloween. I'll def find out then.

You know MacArthur is uppity and all... they probably want to be perfect.

Wish i knew if they were open. I'm still stuck in Georgia. I may come up that way for Halloween. I'll def find out then.

You know MacArthur is uppity and all... they probably want to be perfect.
i don't think it is open yet

They had What The Lebron's, History of Jordans and all of the Jordans that didn't sell out.

I didn't go

They had What The Lebron's, History of Jordans and all of the Jordans that didn't sell out.

I didn't go
if those slam dunks weren't coming out, i would've tried for those History Joints. I just wore my WTL11 today's. Boy, did I get eyes from everyone....

Back
Top Bottom