HOUSE OF HOOPS EXCLUSIVE DUNKS*

Originally Posted by liquidrice

house-of-hoops-dunks.jpg

Not sure if any of them is giants colors.

Well, I'm not sure if you're old enough to wipe yourself. Alright, kiddos it's time for a history lesson...grab your notebooks and paper...

ac9354edec5a40979f5807f34a4363c06c7fa93.png

Back in 1883, two baseball teams were started in NYC. The National League got The Gothams (later named Giants) while the American League got TheMetropolitans.

Willie Mays? The Shot Heard 'Round the World? Any of this ringing a bell? They're only one of the most storied franchises in sports history...I cansee why they'd slip your mind
eyes.gif

All 3 are very nice. Will def get the mets. The giants are a prob and the evels are a prob not.

.I cant tell from the pics...but can anyone tell me if the white lows have actual white stitching on the bottom near the sole (around the entire shoe) or is itblue or orange stitching?

I'd buy the "evel knievels" if they were an SB release....more comfort and quality

I HATE the fact I live in the MILE HIGH and HOH doenst let you online these. I want them GIANTS and EK's and hell Id eventake the METS editions too.. those are all very nice kicks and Ive been in love since I saw them on thier site yesterday... AMAZING

yeah they are...i just got all 3... but they failed to tell me how many pairs are floating around.....does anyone have an idea....thx....

do they still have any more 10.5 for those orange/black??
i tried calling yesterday but i guess it was too late
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom