House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

DIDIT, you wouldnt happen to be able to offer a description of that blue/orange hooded sweatshir would you?...like it says madness on the sleeve, but is there anything else design wise on it? or is just it just blue, save for whats shown in the pic....

The hoody is all blue with orange design on the chest and on the sleeve.. There is nothing on the back and it retails for 70 .. I think. It will be agreat add on to any NYC Knicks fan out there or Met fan. They go great with the NYC met Nike Id Dunks and of coarse the windmills

Don't know ho wtrue it is but I just called HOH & the girl who answered said the CTK came & gone already! SVSM & Oh. St. has not hit yetthough.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Don't know ho wtrue it is but I just called HOH & the girl who answered said the CTK came & gone already! SVSM & Oh. St. has not hit yet though.

true.. i was out there for 4-5 hours today and came home empty handed... only 48 pairs released.

i was blown away.. didnt know they would be so limited in numbers

same here i was there today for about 4 hours came home empty handed kind of tight but i'll cop the osu or the svsm this week

what!!! wheres this info on the lebron pe's at the hoh? can someone please share! ii really want the osu's

yeah the shoes were limited and there was a line. which i thought was funny since they didn't even know if the shoes would get there today.

2v2ccc1.jpg

Not really feeling the CTKs, and I've never been too fond of any of them. I only like colorways related to the player the shoe is made after. USA ZoomKobes, SVSM Zoom LeBrons.. they are relevant to the player the line is made for.

Westchester Kobes? CTK LeBrons? Keep 'em.

Yeah, I decided to pass on all of these h.s. (school) color ways. Waiting over 12 hrs for every release is a bit too much, you just gotta pick andchoose....esp when theres only 40 pairs total of the SVM and OSU's that just released.

Just a question but how long to some of these shoes stay on the shelves? For example the Fairfax/CTK/SVSM soldiers, I was just wondering.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

actually todays release was easy...got there at 11 and still managed to get 2 more pairs of "OSU"

haha.. i got there at 10 and decided to come home after like 30 minutes... shoulda stayed i guess
tongue.gif

Wow, those OSU's look bad, guess just cause its the 5's....that patent leather looks tacky to just rock casually (I would wear em to ball though).

SVM are the only ones out of the 3 that looks decent.

Back
Top Bottom