House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^A friend told me you gotta grease the palms pretty good to have a chance at one of these special releases.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

^ I don't know where did you get that $160 cause all the shoes are retail - $140. See searchin4js's pics for proof.

The sad thing for me is that I won't be able to get my beloved CTK's
frown.gif
frown.gif

Actually they charged $160 plus tax.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^A friend told me you gotta grease the palms pretty good to have a chance at one of these special releases.
no. just dont hop on the bandwagon when the manager gets flamed and shout out the employees even when releases get weak. Shout out that prettylightskinned girl too (
happy.gif
)

So much for me getting a pair in something I really want!

Information thread? The info comes when they're already sold out!
maybe if the Manager didnt get chased away...speaking in general, you reap what you sew

^I don't think you were speaking directly to me, but just in case I don't recall ever flaming dude. I'm in TX btw and haven't been to NY forabout 5+ years. I just want the opportunity to fairly purchase a pair of kicks when they come out.

Anyone ever wonder why they never release any basketball shoes (save the worthless Lebron V birthday and even more worthless cactus foamposites) in the NDCmembers only store. I'm not saying the HS V's or anything specific but they didnt even throw us some ALL-star or Tourney kicks on there. Even mostNiketowns don't get any special hoops shoes. Seems like Nike is doing very little for its basketball consumers other than those near HOH. Cant even getsome good colors on the Zoom BB2. I mean powder blue GR, huh?

I was visiting New York this past week and was able to checkout the House of Hoops. I must say the store in general is pretty dope and has a great selection ofitems. i copped a unc jacket but am a little upset to find out the hs lebrons came out the day after i went but oh well. btw didi were you there on Saturdaywearing structures

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
Information thread? The info comes when they're already sold out!

LMAO!!!!

It was difficult this time with no hard date from Nike, but there was one place that followed the releases fairly good.

BTW thanks for the info on the prices. So all 3 cost 160, right?

Also, like RockDeep pointed out, I agree that Nike is not doing this for the money.

What female at the HOH do you have to sleep with to get some exclusives? I hate lining up! I never thought releases at the HOH would be so difficult inpurchasing.
I agree with kampout, WP was lynched & cannot be resurrected. Congrats to those who scooped up a pair whether it was to rock or to sell.
Its funny that when special releases happen not one person on your friends list can give the heads up! I think i might Burn the HOH down, If i cant get speciallimitied goodies then neither can you. (lol)

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by tupac003

What was the biggest size released?

i scooped up a sz13 of the SVSM. im guessing thats the biggest size.
Thanks man...Damn nike just forgets about folks with big feet. I really needed a 15. I would have paid the right price for them.

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

anyone kno how many pairs of CTK were produced? any range of number is fine

AFAIK
CTK and SVSM - about 70
OSU - 25.

Please correct if wrong.

^I don't think you were speaking directly to me, but just in case I don't recall ever flaming dude. I'm in TX btw and haven't been to NY for about 5+ years. I just want the opportunity to fairly purchase a pair of kicks when they come out.
Not directed to you man. I meant in general. How can people hate on such a kool manager and his great co-workers (
happy.gif
)

AFAIK
CTK and SVSM - about 70
OSU - 25.

Please correct if wrong.

More were produced than that... that is just how many the HOH got.

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

AFAIK
CTK and SVSM - about 70
OSU - 25.

Please correct if wrong.

More were produced than that... that is just how many the HOH got.

Of course I meant the number available at HoH. Thanks

^That's fine. I just want 1 of each & I'll be happy. Surely keep those for myself as well. lol

Originally Posted by henz0

HOH is a joke.

Don't know about the rest of you but these HoH exclusives are making me shy away from future LeBron products.

Stick to online releases Nike

Nike produces a certain amount, sends a certain amount to the HoH, a certain amount gets sold to the customers, and a certain amount of pairs are held by theemployees (and management) to be sold to desperate customers who call in looking for pairs... or taken to flight club.

I missed out on the ctk, but I got my svsm and osu's. Even had time to goto both of my classes yesterday and still got back in time.

Back
Top Bottom