House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

so wats the real story with the yankees? they said they made like 250 pairs but i thought i saw somebody say they produced more. how can i get my hands on apair?

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

so wats the real story with the yankees? they said they made like 250 pairs but i thought i saw somebody say they produced more. how can i get my hands on a pair?
i recall saying probuction numbers were low. looks like nobody believed me
laugh.gif

just wait for the next hoh x lebron (if you wanna call it that) series to drop. the values might be the same. resell and search ebay

Well here we go again with more pictures of gear housed in the HOH.

Kobe's New Colorway
Lebron's New Colorway
New St Patty assaults

and gear as requested

also they have a sign pair of CP 3 Sign By CP In A Size 9.5

Picture taken in HOH

What HoH Employees are wearing- Spy Pictures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by RockDeep

World B. Free

Mark Price

Brad Daugherty

Craig Ehlo

HWC colorway of Lebron V's or AJ retro IV or VII......?
Dun Dun dun dun.... please check www.nikelebron.net for ALL the latest info on hints dropped aboutfuture releases. BEFORE SOMEONE else confirms!

BE THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get em G!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

World B. Free

Mark Price

Brad Daugherty

Craig Ehlo
Ron Harper Larry Nance Dell "Machine Gun" Curry John " Hot Rod" Williams Mel " Dinner Bell" Turpin Come on Rock... Knowthey history 1986-88 LOL

that airmax is buggin, id cop that easily! wish we had a HOH here in west coast... lovin the ncaa jerseys!

Thanks for the pics DIDITHEPEST - really appreciated. HOH is crushing it right now with all the NCAA gear.

March Madness!!!!

not gonna lie im disappointed with nike. They got a few nice jerseys and shorts id love to get but just cant drop that cash on them since they arent authentic.

Back
Top Bottom