House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

only MJs collected, props on hooking people up. I hope the people that you hooked up aren't resellers.
eyes.gif
Isn't there a limit to one pair perperson? How did you get so many USCs?

^^^Once again, even though its been said, what only mj's did was very classy and something i'd like to see more.

For some info, I am not sure if this has been stated or if anyone knows but HOHchi will have a special guest in the store on the 22nd. That info was passedalong to me by the manager of the store for those who don't believe it.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

^^^Once again, even though its been said, what only mj's did was very classy and something i'd like to see more.

For some info, I am not sure if this has been stated or if anyone knows but HOHchi will have a special guest in the store on the 22nd. That info was passed along to me by the manager of the store for those who don't believe it.
Don't the pearl foams drop that day? jesus himself maybe
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

only MJs collected, props on hooking people up. I hope the people that you hooked up aren't resellers.
eyes.gif
Isn't there a limit to one pair per person? How did you get so many USCs?

that my friend is called, no hype

unlike LA
they had few people in line
so they were allowed to re enter the line and cop again.

not like the 80 or so heads at HOHLA today

I just wanna go out of my way to say what a great guy onlymjscollected is, he hooked me up with hwcs for retail. This guy is the definition of a stand up guythat will go out of his way to help out fellow niketalkers. I look foward to doing plenty of future transactions with the guy.

Originally Posted by Rafool

For some info, I am not sure if this has been stated or if anyone knows but HOHchi will have a special guest in the store on the 22nd. That info was passed along to me by the manager of the store for those who don't believe it.
nerd.gif

Nope.
Jesus has a special appearance of his own in Jerusalem that day...

I kid I kid.

But no it isn't Ray Ray

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

eyes.gif

that my friend is called, no hype

unlike LA
they had few people in line
so they were allowed to re enter the line and cop again.

not like the 80 or so heads at HOHLA today
All those Kobe bandwagons that hopped on after the hyperdunk.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
There use to be no hype with the ZK1-3. We could all walk in onF&Fs and cop out GRs with ease and unlike now we have to walk in on RD and cop for retail.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Rafool

nerd.gif

Nope.
Jesus has a special appearance of his own in Jerusalem that day...

I kid I kid.

But no it isn't Ray Ray
laugh.gif

wonder who it is then.

Originally Posted by sinser13

Went to HOH at 2pm and was able to get my size 11.5 of the USC IV's.
HOHLA??? I see your Dodger sig so I'm assuming that.
Yea they still had the 4 shoes that release today in display, but not sure what sizes are left.

^I wouldn't be completely surprised. One of the workers said that Nike sent them a pretty large shipment of Kobes. Everyone in line in the morning gottheir pairs and some even went back in line.

only MJs collected
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A million thanks.. Please someone hook this man up with the Kryptonates and/or a Swoosh acct. He is the epitome of whatNT should be all about, and deserves to have the favor returned to him.

Toro/Tomas - an absolute pleasure to meet ya. Thanks again for the hookup. I'll text ya about later about doing some drinking
pimp.gif

Only MJs Collected/Frank - Good to see you again, man. Sorry I didn't recognize you right away without the glasses and business gear - lol. Hope you got tothe car before it started pouring - can't get those XIs wet! Props to your Robin Hood efforts for NT!

Marley - glad to meet you today man. Sorry I got your PMs so late, but glad u gave me a shout at the register! Coming back up for the "specialguest?"
smile.gif

Funkman - didn't know that was you in the Cardinal cap, bruh! Glad u made the trip up man....

Vince & Brandon - glad u got your pairs...

I was surprised how easy it was this morning at HOH Chi, I even brought my 2.5 year old daughter with me. She waited in line with me for the 40 mins. I justwanted the USC Kobe and got them no problem, tempted to get others but passed on it. If you wanted more pairs, getting back in line was no problem. Hopeeveryone got what they wanted.

eyes.gif
Nope i wanted my USC's and my Rice's for my wearin only..they are fire! Cannot wait to get 'em..and wear the crap outta them..gotta gocop some USC gear now..
pimp.gif

Ron..did you get ur pairs?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

eyes.gif
Nope i wanted my USC's and my Rice's for my wearin only..they are fire! Cannot wait to get 'em..and wear the crap outta them..gotta go cop some USC gear now..
pimp.gif

Ron..did you get ur pairs?
Yep I'm balling in my USC's as soon as they arrive.. Balled in my ASG ZKIV's last week, and the Del Sols the week before.. No doubtI'm wearing them!
pimp.gif

Man...

This is what I am talking about. NT'ers hooking NT'ers up.

To bad HOHLA had so many beasts.

Looking at ebay now...its a shame how many USC's are up. Hell its a shame how many of the releases are up.

Dah well. Sounds like everybody got what they wanted. I know I did.

USC and RICES were my first ZK4s...man they are NIIIICE. i didnt know they were so comfortable. wow - they're no VI's but they're nice....wish theywere leather instead of flywire

Bmoore, your pairs are secured sir.

I'll get you the total asap.

Brain isn't functioning with #s yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom