House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by henz0

9.5 USC's Please... Somebody in LA or CHI
embarassed.gif

I'll call em up to see if they have that size left...
if so I got you,
but there was a dude who called for a 9 not too long ago and he was not successful.

EDIT:
Just got off the phone with them

USCs LEFT:
8,11.5, 13, 14, 15

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Bmoore, your pairs are secured sir.

I'll get you the total asap.

Brain isn't functioning with #s yet lol.

You sir are a Saint!!! Thanks to you & Manglor!!! Also check your PM.

WOW it was a great day!!!!
Good lookin out to all the peeps at HOHLA. I was suprised i was able to get both the USC and Rice, i even hopped back in line like all the beasts
laugh.gif
and got two more pairs. Of corse one to wear and one to keep DS.

If someone was unlucky i might have the heart to give up a pair of the Rice in size 10. just PM me i will think about it.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by zzz1035

^^^Once again, even though its been said, what only mj's did was very classy and something i'd like to see more.

For some info, I am not sure if this has been stated or if anyone knows but HOHchi will have a special guest in the store on the 22nd. That info was passed along to me by the manager of the store for those who don't believe it.
Don't the pearl foams drop that day? jesus himself maybe
nerd.gif

Nope.
Jesus has a special appearance of his own in Jerusalem that day...

I kid I kid.

But no it isn't Ray Ray
laugh.gif

wonder who it is then.

its gonna be kobe from what im hearing
pimp.gif

Thank god this release is over..now i can save my cash towards the pearls or aces..or both
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

^^^Once again, even though its been said, what only mj's did was very classy and something i'd like to see more.

For some info, I am not sure if this has been stated or if anyone knows but HOHchi will have a special guest in the store on the 22nd. That info was passed along to me by the manager of the store for those who don't believe it.
nerd.gif

Nope.

I kid I kid.

But no it isn't Ray Ray
laugh.gif

wonder who it is then.

pimp.gif
source?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

nerd.gif

Nope.

I kid I kid.

But no it isn't Ray Ray
laugh.gif

wonder who it is then.

pimp.gif

probably.....the lakers are playing at the bulls on the 21st....

they still had a couple pairs of everything at hohla. i just went there around 4ish and scooped up an 8.5 (for my bro) and 11.5 of the kobe iv usc's. theylook dope, but i think ebay will get my size 11.5. i think i'll just use the money to pick up some carpe diem's.

It's would be a shame if he does show up at HOHChi. lol He hasn't even shown up at HOHLA yet.

Shout out 2 errbody that was at chi 2day- we had fun choppin it up.
Yo- anybody that wears/ wants anything (old releases n new) sz8-8.5
Call n ask for the store manager- he will give you a AWSOME Deal on them+ shippem 2 ya. Tell Dino from StLouis told ya

Originally Posted by Lrrr

im confused....are the threads for hoh chi and la locked?

giordanos FTW! haha only release im looking forward to is the pearl release, just hoping im able to pick a pair up

OnlyMJscollected scooping so many pairs at HOHCHI, I might have to fly out there for the Pearl Foams because I need like 10 pairs....Oh and for the 5 ppl thatpaid me today your shoes will go out first thing monday morn...

it looks like this release went good unlike the others releases people were complaining about. Nike has OFFCIALLY SATISFIED the NT community.

Back
Top Bottom