House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Im heading over to HOHLA in 2 weeks.. Is there anything i should be out looking for? Pm me if you guys need something

The line cuttin' at HoHNY was a joke. Nike really needs to crack down on that.
smh.gif
You buggin. You was supposed to hold your spot down boss...if you got skipped only person that was supposed to crack down on it was you.

tired.gif

Saw the Akrons Saturday night in Chi. They are very nice but I am holding back. LOL, we'll see how that goes.

Brandon, I know - I suck. LOL. I would like a pair....but I'm trying to resist. I am feeling like Vince - kind of inundated on the VI. I need another likea whole in my head, but I will say they do look fly.

The Akron's are, in the words of V1nsanity, so-so...

I think theyd acually look better without that print on the navy blue part of the shoe, but thats just me...

Supermans are alright, but dont really grab my attention either...

Gonna try and scoop the CTK's though...

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

The line cuttin' at HoHNY was a joke. Nike really needs to crack down on that.
smh.gif
You buggin. You was supposed to hold your spot down boss...if you got skipped only person that was supposed to crack down on it was you.

tired.gif

word...you really have to speak up

Damn! Confirmation on Chicago HOH not getting the KryptoNates!!! Now I need one of my NYC !%%%%% to cop my size 9! This is where Karma should come in I hope!

it really sucks the kryptonates are going to be so limited. I really wanted a pair, I just hope someone will be able to help me out.

Btw onlymj i sent you a few pm's let me know if you recived them.

when are the krypotonates droppen again? are they droppen at strictly hoh NY or niketown NY too?

Originally Posted by TripleH16

it really sucks the kryptonates are going to be so limited. I really wanted a pair, I just hope someone will be able to help me out.

Btw onlymj i sent you a few pm's let me know if you recived them.

cosign...its gonna expensive and near impossible to get those damn things...i can feel the beasts galloping already...id pay a good amount more but probablynot what people are gonna want for them

Back
Top Bottom