House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

April for Pearls ? Confirmed ?
smile.gif

^^^haha, you people waste no time! thanks for the pics. supermans are AWESOME! in my opinion, one of the top two or three VI's. i've been waiting forthese since the first photo of them leaked months ago. whoever sleeps on the supermans needs to get their head examined.

I HAVE HAD MINE FOR A WHILE AND I GOT MINE FROM THE SCHOOL THEMSELVES...

HOH...WHAT'S THAT?

29735346e18eec4ce678c73aa6ee40e93bfffd4.pjpg

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I HAVE HAD MINE FOR A WHILE AND I GOT MINE FROM THE SCHOOL THEMSELVES...

HOH...WHAT'S THAT?

29735346e18eec4ce678c73aa6ee40e93bfffd4.pjpg

Wow Nice CTK Lebron's
pimp.gif
, can't wait to get mines. You say you goto the school so You have the upper hand. HOH (House of Hoops) is a store that exclusivily sales basketball sneakers.

I said I got them from the school...not that I attend the school...let's just say it pays to be a Ref in that league.

And I knew what hoh was...lol I just refuse to wait for them.

I said I got them from the school...not that I attend the school...let's just say it pays to be a Ref in that league.

And I knew what hoh was...lol I just refuse to wait for them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh i knew that i wrote the information out just in case you were serious, everybody got connects but wish i had connect like that Nice pick upthough
smokin.gif

^.....^ No problem! yal 2 my nicga$

I might can still work somethin out for yall! every body that hit me up got their pairs! Shoes will be sent out in order in which orders placed were received,shipping will start monday as always!

My personal cops!

^cetainly an interesting sequence of events with these...

mine are all set, good luck to those still trying.

Frank, thanks again, appreciate you looking out for everyone.

shout out to my derrty Frank- you know what it is pimpjuice
Im finally starting to like Lebron kicks-Imma put them on and.. "YOOOOOOOUUUULLLLLL!!!!"...LOL!!!

Yea my g/f just checked for me to see if HOHLA got them in and like bull3t said - they didn't get their shipment in and are planning on releasing them onMonday. But then again, everytime I've heard anything from HOHLA - it's been wrong and changed 10 times afterwards.

Edit: they said they'd be "getting them" on Monday, not releasing them. My bad.

I just talked to someone in HOHLA. Supermans are supposed to be sold tomorrow along with the Aces (if the Supermans come in... eh great job Nike).
ALSO, they still have a new shipment for the Lebron LA's (not sure how much and what sizes other than 10.5) and they also still have one or two sizes ofthe Lebron HWCs in like 10.5 - 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom