House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

laugh.gif
There's a campout goin' at HoHNY. What's goin' on?

Times like this, I wish that HoHNy jock sniffer Kampout Kid was still here, to clarify....not...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Hereis some pics for yall if you have not seen them.White are annaconda and brown are gator $600 retail some time this week i believe at HOH.

those released a few years ago at $2000 a pair......

So are the Lebron VI Supermans still dropping on the 21st, or did they get pushed back to the 28th?
Someone in the Lebron thread mentioned they got pushed back.

Originally Posted by mortalitas

So are the Lebron VI Supermans still dropping on the 21st, or did they get pushed back to the 28th?
Someone in the Lebron thread mentioned they got pushed back.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by joekamel

I could use a CDP 8/15 at 50% off.

are any other cdp half off? are they around $160?
I meant I would be grateful if I could get hooked up with the F&F discount on that CDP. I do not know if that one or any others are evenincluded. Hope I didnt get your hopes up if they are excluded from the sale.

Yes the Lebron VI Superman has been pushed back to the 28th SMH! The Lebron VI Christ The Kings will release on Friday instead, they will be re-releasing theSpizikes (not sure what colorway) and then Sunday the Kobe IV Lower Marion Aces drop!

Random question but does anyone know if the SVSM VI's lasted at HoH NY till the end of the day on release day (or even longer)?...

I got mine at opening and left, but dont know how they fared after the line dwindled down...

Just trying to get an idea if the CTK's might be available in the afternoon/evening on Friday if they are in fact droppin Friday morning now...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Random question but does anyone know if the SVSM VI's lasted at HoH NY till the end of the day on release day (or even longer)?...

I got mine at opening and left, but dont know how they fared after the line dwindled down...

Just trying to get an idea if the CTK's might be available in the afternoon/evening on Friday if they are in fact droppin Friday morning now...

they lasted for like 2 days but the only sizes was 7.5 and 8 in all the kicks. all the big/average sizes sold out.

poeple have been waiting for the Nates since last week thursday and the list is done. they are all accounted for.

I called HOHLA and the girl told me the LeBron HWC Away PE's were dropping this Friday and some other Lebrons are dropping on Sunday (I forgot to ask whichones)....so now I'm confused. I'm driving from San Diego to hopefully land a pair of the Supermans - so i'm just trying to get a confirmed RD!

Is there a solid release date for Kobes this weekend at HoHLA? I know its usually Saturday, but I've been hearing Sunday for this one. Can anyoneconfirm?

Back
Top Bottom