House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

in tha morning huh? lol.. i know that.. like what time does it open? 8am? 9am? 10am?
In Chicago its different every week. They pretty much open whenever they have a crowd outside. If there is a specific release they usually openat like 8 but on a normal saturday when there's nothing major coming out its 9.

So i was at HOH Chicago today and got to hold the Lebron VI "Supermans" and i must say that im very impressed! frankly i dont understand why they gotpushed back if they already have them. Also i was able to snap some pics of the Kobe IV Aces and they are a must also.

Once again if yall need either pair, it's not too late to hit me up so i can grab you a pair!

So I just want to clarify 1 last time, the HoH LA will release the ACES on saturday not sunday?
despite the slated date being the 22nd?

appreciate your candor.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

So I just want to clarify 1 last time, the HoH LA will release the ACES on saturday not sunday?

appreciate your candor.
Seriously, what is going on? When are the Superman, CTK, Aces and Pearls REALLY releasing? So many date changes and mixed info...

d7825e6ee9d2ced8da9a4ea3470677eaf6599e1.jpg

My House of Hoops pick up on 3/17/08. And any one know whats the deal with the supermans ? I would go to House Of Hoops and find out but I hoping someone onNT knows is it this week or next week ?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by DFABIX

appreciate your candor.
Seriously, what is going on? When are the Superman, CTK, Aces and Pearls REALLY releasing? So many date changes and mixed info...
The Lebron VI HWC "SUPERMAN" Releases Tomorrow Morning at all 3 HOH. The CTK Edition were pushed back to 3/28 instead of 3/20...

Back
Top Bottom