House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i had no idea there were so many economics experts on Niketalk
you dont have to be an expert to know the principle of supply and demand.thats elementary my dear watson.it just shows people on this board knowmore than just sneakers.
happy.gif

great stuff Ru!dope track jacket.still not a fan of the unperforated svsm 's

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Damn yo, where are all the SVSM pics at, i seen em, but it seems every1 jumped on the OHIO states and the CTK, where the SVSM,

fok6qw.jpg

Funny thing is if these where general releases probably the majority of the people wouldn't cop b/c everyone would have them....

you're right on that one.
laugh.gif
i think if they made the GR dunkmans andblack/white limited, people would be all over them.

too many hypebeasts jumping on the bandwagon to make big bucks on the limited/exclusive shoes.....that's why the true fans are losing interest because ofthe overpricing...

those SVSMs are
smokin.gif

i agree the svsm are very nice. i had hoped to get those to go along with my ctk's. aw hell who am i kidding i woulda took the osu as well.

Originally Posted by zoomsekid

I was visiting New York this past week and was able to checkout the House of Hoops. I must say the store in general is pretty dope and has a great selection of items. i copped a unc jacket but am a little upset to find out the hs lebrons came out the day after i went but oh well. btw didi were you there on Saturday wearing structures

To answer a few question :

Hey man, Yes I was wearing the structures that day. I am sorry for all those that were not able to get their pairs that night in their size. To clarify alittle more on that release.

A list was made for the purpose of organizing the line.The list started as soon as the first person got there and they started to campout . Now about thesizes choices - no one knew until they arrived on the truck that day on what sizes were available. Everyone in there mother was asking for the average sizesof 10.0 through 11.0 so yes those were the first to go.

The CTK had the most pairs available to the public - The SVSM and Ohio Had the least Just because They Only got A SMALL AMOUNT.

No One knew when this were suppost to drop because of shipping delays - but were given an idea last week that they were going to be there in a few days.So offcoarse people were forming mini lines until that day. ( they were there from opening to closing and asking management if they got there for days )

When the kicks were dropping , I called as many people as possible who I knew from the board to give them the heads up. If you were their everyday youwould off had the heads up anyway. But again you had to be there pretty much everyday a week in advance to be able to get the info. ( yes i was there everydaylike a HOBO ) .

All By the way - For those that though Paying me For A Better spot on The line Was going to happen - go take your money some where else. I dont do ##*@ likethat because i was there freezing my !#+ like everyone else. My shout out to the regulars and to those who traveled from maryland. It always a good campoutwhen you meet new people...

Lol, DIDITHEPEST's post followed by Strictlyvintage with his multiples and Fresh's too, just funny.

Made it sound like it was all crazy and hectic, then guys are posting 3-4 pairs.

mann i went 0/4 this week :tongue: I passed by house of hoops yesterday around 8am but didnt see any activity, except i saw that the lights were on and the managerwas in there which i thought was fishy. i gotta get to know some people when im on these lines, missing some opportunities :/

I bought mine from a freind of mine that didn't want them from the first release, he just didn't want them any more

i wish i was thier when the SVSM n Ohios came but i missed the boat

Back
Top Bottom