House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

HOH Chi got the Witness Shirt in Black and White as well as the Gray and Green colorway and not the MVP Shirts. MV Puppets shirts are sold out...

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

what is up with those kobes? HOH exclusive or what?

the "finals edition" are going to be HOH exclusives and the HOH in LA said they should get them in next tuesday but they won't release them untilJune 27th..the HOH in NY said they had no clue when they were getting their shipment in..It's absolutely INSANE for them not to have a HOH in the ATL..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

the "finals edition" are going to be HOH exclusives and the HOH in LA said they should get them in next tuesday but they won't release them until June 27th..the HOH in NY said they had no clue when they were getting their shipment in..It's absolutely INSANE for them not to have a HOH in the ATL..

hmm the 27th looks like I wont be going birthday shopping. Birthday money will have to go to nike. Need some solid NYC info

Well i guess i won't have a shot at these QS NBA Finals joints if they drop on the 27th..ugh..why did i have to take this summer camp job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

the "finals edition" are going to be HOH exclusives and the HOH in LA said they should get them in next tuesday but they won't release them until June 27th..the HOH in NY said they had no clue when they were getting their shipment in..It's absolutely INSANE for them not to have a HOH in the ATL..

hmm the 27th looks like I wont be going birthday shopping. Birthday money will have to go to nike. Need some solid NYC info
i'll hit you if i hear anything!

harlem world 23 wrote:

The only solid info I got from both HOH LA and NYC was to bring a sleeping bag or a tent and be prepared to spend a couple days in line..but theNYC location is suppose to get them in some time this month but they just don't have a exact date because Nike wasn't sure if they wanted to releasethem before, during or after the finals so the date kept jumping around..they are basically telling everyone to check footlocker unlocked

harlem world 23 wrote:

The only solid info I got from both HOH LA and NYC was to bring a sleeping bag or a tent and be prepared to spend a couple days in line

laugh.gif
Take a hint, homie.
laugh.gif

harlem world 23 wrote:

The only solid info I got from both HOH LA and NYC was to bring a sleeping bag or a tent and be prepared to spend a couple days in line..but the NYC location is suppose to get them in some time this month but they just don't have a exact date because Nike wasn't sure if they wanted to release them before, during or after the finals so the date kept jumping around..they are basically telling everyone to check footlocker unlocked

Thats typical HOH trying to build hype around a release. Don't get me wrong, I love HOH but man I really think Nike making so many HOH exclusives only ishurting the whole game. They might as well call it House of Hype. They need to get the other locations open so more people can get the kicks and the resellerprices will drop.

Back
Top Bottom