House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobetayag

if anyone ineterested buying nike yeezy tan sz.11.5 lmk for only %$600.00 shipped also i have the kobe iv mlk sz,12 for 250 and the nike dunk quickstrike gray only 36 pairs in mercer...call 9177540667
BANNED
laugh.gif

double banned.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Is there any exact date for these, im tryna request off now, while i still have time.

I can only imagine the HOHLA Line, that line is gonna be ridiculous.. They should Have Kobe there to sign stuff, that would be hot!

How crazy do you think the HOHNY Line will be?
IMG_0736.JPG
FRONT TO
IMG_0735.JPG

BACK

Grandmas and all going to be there
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

cybergrindin wrote:
just called HOH LA & spoke to the head honcho manager BIG DAVID. He told me Sat July 4th was the release of the FINALS but he said he'll call today and make sure. He'll find out for sure by Thurs...

when I called HOHLA yesterday they said the release date was Saturday June 27th..the female I spoke with checked with 2 other people in the store and they confirmed it..shoes will be in next tuesday but they won't sell them until saturday..but I noticed cybergrindin said he called and they told him it was on the 4th of july which is the following Saturday..
So is it the July 4th or June 27th? The 27th makes more sense. Also does anybody know if its the home or away finals shoes?

July 4th would be tragic for me. I will be on vacation in Denver. Please let it be the 27th.

yeah..I just spoke to Leslie at HOHLA and she said the official release date for the "Finals Editions" is on the 27th..but she said they have no cluewhich colorway they will be getting..this was just told to me within the last 5 minutes..she also said they JUST got a new blue/white colorway in a few minutesago..they were actually just putting them out as we were talking..she said they have 6-11-96 on the back which is the year he was drafted..So if anyone has anyinfo on these please fill me in cause this is a total suprise to me..

anyone know if HOHNY has the kobe MVP tees in. the white one and the black one? what about the 4rings tee? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by youngswag31

yeah..I just spoke to Leslie at HOHLA and she said the official release date for the "Finals Editions" is on the 27th..but she said they have no clue which colorway they will be getting..this was just told to me within the last 5 minutes..she also said they JUST got a new blue/white colorway in a few minutes ago..they were actually just putting them out as we were talking..she said they have 6-11-96 on the back which is the year he was drafted..So if anyone has any info on these please fill me in cause this is a total suprise to me..

That's "Draft Day" KOBE IV aka Hornets Colorway

Any word of this hitting HoH?

nike-kobe-bryant-mvp-02-570x511.jpg

According to Sneakernews, the championship tees are supposed to drop this week.

I might have to go check out those total max uptempos myself. They look kinda suspect in these pics. I remember not really liking the toe area the first timethey dropped... lets see if that impression remains.

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

what is up with those kobes? HOH exclusive or what?

the "finals edition" are going to be HOH exclusives and the HOH in LA said they should get them in next tuesday but they won't release them until June 27th..the HOH in NY said they had no clue when they were getting their shipment in..It's absolutely INSANE for them not to have a HOH in the ATL..
nikezoomkobeivfinalsroa.jpg

these?

Back
Top Bottom