House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^i liked his hyperdunks as well.

I would really like some home DFish Powermaxes.

Might have to put out some calls for Kobes....

Speaking of all things HOH, where do you think the European one (if they open one) would be?

London? Paris? Germany?

just called HOH LA & spoke to the head honcho manager BIG DAVID. He told me Sat July 4th was the release of the FINALS but he said he'll call today andmake sure. He'll find out for sure by Thurs...

Is there any exact date for these, im tryna request off now, while i still have time.

I can only imagine the HOHLA Line, that line is gonna be ridiculous.. They should Have Kobe there to sign stuff, that would be hot!

How crazy do you think the HOHNY Line will be?

if anyone ineterested buying nike yeezy tan sz.11.5 lmk for only %$600.00 shipped also i have the kobe iv mlk sz,12 for 250 and the nike dunk quickstrike grayonly 36 pairs in mercer...call 9177540667

Originally Posted by kobetayag

if anyone ineterested buying nike yeezy tan sz.11.5 lmk for only %$600.00 shipped also i have the kobe iv mlk sz,12 for 250 and the nike dunk quickstrike gray only 36 pairs in mercer...call 9177540667
BANNED

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobetayag

if anyone ineterested buying nike yeezy tan sz.11.5 lmk for only %$600.00 shipped also i have the kobe iv mlk sz,12 for 250 and the nike dunk quickstrike gray only 36 pairs in mercer...call 9177540667
BANNED
laugh.gif

Dude post three straight times and violates on the 3rd.

WOW.. lol

Freshmen Members never disappoint eh?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Is there any exact date for these, im tryna request off now, while i still have time.

I can only imagine the HOHLA Line, that line is gonna be ridiculous.. They should Have Kobe there to sign stuff, that would be hot!

How crazy do you think the HOHNY Line will be?
when I called HOHLA yesterday they said the release date was Saturday June 27th..the female I spoke with checked with 2 other people in the storeand they confirmed it..shoes will be in next tuesday but they won't sell them until saturday..but I noticed cybergrindin said he called and they told himit was on the 4th of july which is the following Saturday..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Dude post three straight times and violates on the 3rd.

WOW.. lol

Freshmen Members never disappoint eh?
that was 8th grade mentality...i wouldnt even say frosh status

i hope its not july 4th, that would be real weird wouldn't it? aren't places closed on that day? would the mall HOH Chi is in be open??

I supposedly bought the last Four-Ring/mvpuppet shirt from HOHLA and had to settle with a 3xl. They had plenty of the Champagne Cork shirts though

Back
Top Bottom