House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I can't believe people are really paying $200 for the "4 Ring" tees on ebay..that's insane!!!
indifferent.gif
So all of you that hate sellers that sell these things can you guys just picture some of these resellers probably got laid off work and is trying to keep ends meet by selling and running around buying these shirts. Also it is not only that but with the economy bad some of them can't find work and need the cash so ebay is the only thing for them right now and i'm not saying all of them but i say sellers without powerseller status is what i say are those people. If you want the blame game blame ebay for being made.Shut them down and most of these not all will stop.

I don't hate resellers, so I'm not sure where you got that from. In fact I am technically a reseller, since I don't always hold on to everythingthat comes into my possession (if I did, I'd need a dedicated warehouse). I don't knock anyone's hustle, and I certainly don't "blame thegame". IMO, the 'bay is GREAT. It provides people the opportunity to buy stuff they normally wouldn't have access to; pricing is volatile, asit's usually just determined by the market's demand. I could care less if people pay 5x retail, I just can't believe people would pay that much fora t-shirt. Then again, I can't believe people are paying $500+ for Yeezy's ...
eyes.gif

Recession? What recession?
laugh.gif

I can't believe people are really paying $200 for the "4 Ring" tees on ebay..that's insane!!!
indifferent.gif
So all of you that hate sellers that sell these things can you guys just picture some of these resellers probably got laid off work and is trying to keep ends meet by selling and running around buying these shirts. Also it is not only that but with the economy bad some of them can't find work and need the cash so ebay is the only thing for them right now and i'm not saying all of them but i say sellers without powerseller status is what i say are those people. If you want the blame game blame ebay for being made.Shut them down and most of these not all will stop.

I don't hate resellers, so I'm not sure where you got that from. In fact I am technically a reseller, since I don't always hold on to everything that comes into my possession (if I did, I'd need a dedicated warehouse). I don't knock anyone's hustle, and I certainly don't "blame the game". IMO, the 'bay is GREAT. It provides people the opportunity to buy stuff they normally wouldn't have access to; pricing is volatile, as it's usually just determined by the market's demand. I could care less if people pay 5x retail, I just can't believe people would pay that much for a t-shirt. Then again, I can't believe people are paying $500+ for Yeezy's ...
eyes.gif

Recession? What recession?
laugh.gif

Yeezy is 9000 made each pair and supposedly the material is the best material on that one better than any other nike shoes so that is the reason why it is somuch.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by dipsett247

yeah they look tight.. too bad they gr's..

why, you'd only get them if they were limited?
eyes.gif
Thats how i shop
happy.gif

if its not limited just wait for it to go on sale...

Yeezy is 9000 made each pair and supposedly the material is the best material on that one better than any other nike shoes so that is the reason why it is so much.
No, those are supposedly the reasons why they were $215 Retail; why they are selling for upwards of triplethat amount is beyond me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Funkman

Nike is trippin, dropping all these Wack PEs.
Them Sugar Ray school'n and now they dropping black/green(white stitching) Jordan elements
Ray is my fav JB player, but they release'n garbage with his name on the tounge

i have to disagree, with like 90% of this thread - i like the Ol Schoolin's they are a lot nicer in person and VERY clean with jeans and theelements...ehhh, i'll get em cause i love Ray, but they look like a good casual sneaker as well...

most of you would be hating on the Kobe IVs if they were someone else's shoes as well...not to mention when the 6s first dropped there were only a handfulof people that liked em til their inner hypebeast and reseller got a hold of em...
laugh.gif

So anyone know whats dropping this weekend? I know they are getting the red and the blue canvas hyperdunks. Are they supposed to have the Hornets Kobes sinceeveryone else does.

Originally Posted by Intrigant

i can almost guarantee that auction for that shirt will be relisted
laugh.gif

Dont' bet on it..1 auction was at $112 and the other was up to $177.. 2 others were BIN $199 with best offer..

person who twitters for NikeBasketball just posted that the 4 rings puppet shirt will be available at NDC so hold off on spending ridiculous amounts of moneyon a tshirt due to resellin mother f*ckers....

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

person who twitters for NikeBasketball just posted that the 4 rings puppet shirt will be available at NDC so hold off on spending ridiculous amounts of money on a tshirt due to resellin mother f*ckers....
353csug.gif

The shirt is not a HOH exclusive. It was on the lakers website, and so is the carpe diem cork shirt. The 4 rings sold out but the cork you can pre order.

Back
Top Bottom