House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

what is up with those kobes? HOH exclusive or what?

the "finals edition" are going to be HOH exclusives and the HOH in LA said they should get them in next tuesday but they won't release them until June 27th..the HOH in NY said they had no clue when they were getting their shipment in..It's absolutely INSANE for them not to have a HOH in the ATL..
nikezoomkobeivfinalsroa.jpg

these?

I AM NOT camping out for these. If someone can help me hit me up. Damn shame that everyone likes the Kobe line now.

Hornets > Finals, for me.

Tired of Laker cw's and writing all over the shoe (LeBron's MVP's were the last straw for me)

Good luck, y'all.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I might have to go check out those total max uptempos myself. They look kinda suspect in these pics. I remember not really liking the toe area the first time
they dropped... lets see if that impression remains.

imo, they look
sick.gif
did they always havethe patent on them?? i don't remember them having that. only thing i like about those is the metallic "air"piece on the heel. these are a definite PASS for me.

on another note, any info on the upcoming gold foam ones that are supposedly releasing soon. i hear they are hoh exclusives.
nerd.gif

oh, and one more question... what is it that everyone sees in the ZK4??
sick.gif

i like those uptempo's, i'm not gonna pay retail though.

waits for a footlocker employee or f&f to pop up...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I might have to go check out those total max uptempos myself. They look kinda suspect in these pics. I remember not really liking the toe area the first time

imo, they look
sick.gif
did they always havethe patent on them?? i don't remember them having that. only thing i like about those is the metallic "air" piece on the heel. these are a definite PASS for me.

on another note, any info on the upcoming gold foam ones that are supposedly releasing soon. i hear they are hoh exclusives.
nerd.gif

sick.gif
Same question I ask myself. The IVs are miles behind the III IMO. I only like 2-3 colorways of the IV.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, they look
sick.gif
did they always havethe patent on them?? i don't remember them having that. only thing i like about those is the metallic "air" piece on the heel. these are a definite PASS for me.

nerd.gif

sick.gif
Same question I ask myself. The IVs are miles behind the III IMO. I only like 2-3 colorways of the IV.

i hated the IV's so bad for a long time. but saw the CD's and fell in love with them. Besides a quality hoop shoe, they can be worn with shorts andthey still look a beast
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by sho3tym

just ordered a 2nd pair of hornets off eastbay,

they look too good to me.
thinking about doing it....

are they GR?!?!??

They are GRs, they will be in most Local Footlocker Locations by Friday...They pretty
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom