House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by superman1007

So wats the real deal wit hohny if I leave now is there still chance I can get these?
hohny is done bro they handed out the tickets for the kobe finals wednesday

i like
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ No doubt sir.

2004893236806312948_rs.jpg

The blue may look off but that fitted is as close to a Yankees hat as it gets. The newer versions of the Yankee hater have gray on the bottom portion of the brim (mine is the older version, just navy).

Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned, but HoH Chi has some CP3's that I was told are 'Asian region' only, whatever that means. I can'tfind anything on these anywhere online, certainly no pics...

^ yes but they are not for sale yet and wont be for a few days very nice and super exclusive ... GOOGLE turns up absolutley nothing on the product number andcolor code.....

onlymjs were you chargen the regular for those kobes or more?? I should have hit you up, more $ saved for the next release.

sup NT fam... ive been pretty much postin this everywhere... but for those who got the Kobe IV finals home... who ever got a sz 10.5... pls double check urboxes and make sure its both 10.5... i bought a sz 12 for me at NTLA and i got home to see one shoe is a sz 12... and the other is a 10.5.... so pls NT fam...i really need ur help on this one. thnx in advance. ps.

Originally Posted by arisorous

sup NT fam... ive been pretty much postin this everywhere... but for those who got the Kobe IV finals home... who ever got a sz 10.5... pls double check ur boxes and make sure its both 10.5... i bought a sz 12 for me at NTLA and i got home to see one shoe is a sz 12... and the other is a 10.5.... so pls NT fam... i really need ur help on this one. thnx in advance. ps.
yea man when i heard that i made sure the cashier checked my box so i got both the same size...which i did...but it sucks that it happened to youman

-Tyler

you can try calling HOH to see if anyone else returned the other mismatched pair. When the first PEs came out in HOHNY, i got a pair of Jkidds BB2s withoutchecking. When i got home, i realized that both shoes were for the left foot. so i called them and they told me to bring back the other shoe since the otherone wasnt sold due to having both right feet. when i got there, i jut bought the other pair so i ended up with two sets. so it doesnt hurt to call and ask.

The cashier at HOH Chi checked all of the Kobe Finals that were sold to make sure everyones pair is the correct size.

^ yeah she did... showed up at akin around 7 which i probably missed all the fun stuff.. but still i was disappointed overall with the place

Back
Top Bottom