House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ yeah she did... showed up at akin around 7 which i probably missed all the fun stuff.. but still i was disappointed overall with the place
yeah, so was I...
But, I was real happy they had the carmine pack for retail.
pimp.gif

and I've heard only good things about future releases at that spot.

^^

I'm not so sure the rumor about a specific release will come to fruition. You know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

I would love to be optimistic but I have kinda lost hope about them... :/

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^

I'm not so sure the rumor about a specific release will come to fruition. You know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

I would love to be optimistic but I have kinda lost hope about them... :/

:crosses fingers:

ohwell.gif

Can't wait for the Aways!

dcudtk.jpg

^ not a bad experience at alll snagging these. Yeah, I swear half the line was NTers. Always nice to put a name with a face....

Blackiceblaze - pleasure meeting you. And thanks for the headsup on the Pennys. I ended up snagging at Niketown because they opened an hour earlier and I hadto run to a wedding.

Brandon/Nick - always a pleasure hangin' with y'all. I'll get that thing in the mail today or tomorrow for yous guys....

UGK - great to finally meet ya, Tyler!

Frank - thanks for the size swap bro!

Kidcudahy - nice meetin' ya too.

Tomas - sorry I couldn't wait around for your pair.

you !%%+ boys are going to have to stop going to hohny 4 and 5 days in advance for releases...it's NOT Niketown so stop treating it as such

!%%+ is wrong with you clowns

Originally Posted by Lrrr

you !%%+ boys are going to have to stop going to hohny 4 and 5 days in advance for releases...it's NOT Niketown so stop treating it as such

tell these idiots again!!!

yea it was nice to finally meet you too Ron...

im also glad i got my pair too...they are such a nice pair in person

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Lrrr

bustarhymes.gif

tell these idiots again!!!

Who are you calling an idiot? Someone posted last week that tickets were given out? Is it my fault I don't know how HoH works? No.

can anyone tell me which colorways of kobe iv are still availble in chicago (hoh)? im looking for size 11.5, price to 125$. my friend is cutrrently in chicagoand i want her to buy me some but i have to be sure that there's the shoes i want. thanks for any replies
happy.gif

you think they're going to have there draft days colorway, del sols, pop's, and either of this colorway below 125$ price? sorry that im asking so muchbut i need these informations asap:smile:

im from poland and phonecalls from pl to usa are very expensive, thats why im aksing for help by internet, if its such a big prolem, u dont have to answer me.but thanks anyway
happy.gif

im not asking anyone to go there and check it, im only asking if anyone was there lateky and even accidentally saw these shoes there, sorry if i insultedanyone

Are these the CP3's at HOH's?

172cc1114a6b1b42d53240.jpg

Chris Paul isn't the only number 3 with Jordan Brand anymore. With his third signature shoe on the way for next season, this China-exclusive design serves as a great sendoff for the second. The Jordan CP3.II pictured above has a white leather forefoot contrasted by black on the rear quarter. Touches of gold and bright blue come in on the CP3.II's signature swirly heel and tie in the lining, quilting and parts of the sole. No word yet on a release and they'll probably never make it stateside, but we'll let you know when and where you can cop these as soon as possible. via Yaxin-Sports

Style: 376435-001

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Are these the CP3's at HOH's?

172cc1114a6b1b42d53240.jpg

Chris Paul isn't the only number 3 with Jordan Brand anymore. With his third signature shoe on the way for next season, this China-exclusive design serves as a great sendoff for the second. The Jordan CP3.II pictured above has a white leather forefoot contrasted by black on the rear quarter. Touches of gold and bright blue come in on the CP3.II's signature swirly heel and tie in the lining, quilting and parts of the sole. No word yet on a release and they'll probably never make it stateside, but we'll let you know when and where you can cop these as soon as possible. via Yaxin-Sports

Style: 376435-001

There on display at HOH Chi but not on sale untill Chris Paul goes to Asia and drops them over there then here.

Back
Top Bottom