House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I can't wait to get my Pau Gasol hyperize
pimp.gif

The only city that sees guaranteed epic releases has more sneaker thugs than honorable NT members<<<<FACT
I will ez-pass all the trash until that epic stuff drops, in which I will use 2 trade back for true gems

Originally Posted by SHoEWhORe23

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^always appreciate it.

Not a whole lot that drops in milwaukee that isn't available to most,

I try to help out with stuff as much as possible...

This teaching stuff keeps me pretty busy...Frank continues to come through...lol
Nice to see another fellow educator into shoes around!! Havnt dealt with onlyMJ's yet, but love reading his post lol
Make that three..teaching has been knockin me out early lately..and i'm startin my master's this month..ugh..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by SHoEWhORe23

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^always appreciate it.

Not a whole lot that drops in milwaukee that isn't available to most,

I try to help out with stuff as much as possible...

This teaching stuff keeps me pretty busy...Frank continues to come through...lol
Nice to see another fellow educator into shoes around!! Havnt dealt with onlyMJ's yet, but love reading his post lol
Make that three..teaching has been knockin me out early lately..and i'm startin my master's this month..ugh..

At least even though you don't like to get your masters degree you're at least good enough for school to get the degree and make more for a living. Ion the other hand have never been good at school and no matter how much i studied i always failed on my exams that is why i don't go to trade schoolsanymore unless i find something i really enjoy doing but i haven't yet. I am just waiting for a 6 month temp job to call me on when i will begin and istart at 4:30am or 6am so have to wake up early for that. Once you get your masters you will be set to get as much kicks as you want and you can say i ammasters degree at teaching which is pretty sweet and impressive when other people hear it. Wish i can say that but i do admit i am school stupid.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

What happen the Illinois hyperize?

If I'm not mistaken HOHCHI will be the only HOH that's releasing the "Illinois Hyperize" and HOHNYC will be the only HOH releasing the"UCONN Hyperize". Not sure on which NCAA Hyperize will be exclusive for HOHLA and HOHCherry Hill yet.
Releasing at HOH TOMORROW
NIKE HYPERIZE "NCAA USC"
24y4ifm.jpg

fopt7l.jpg

NIKE HYPERIZE "NCAA UCONN"
2nhp66e.jpg

8ygfh2.jpg

NIKE LEBRON ZOOM SOLDIER III "OSU"
33nyreo.jpg

nm106a.jpg

NIKE LEBRON ZOOM SOLDIER III "AKRON"
2zzugzk.jpg

96kcgk.jpg

damn man the Soldier 3 refuses to pass quietly.....

Can anyone get me the colour codes for the Akrons and the OSUs?

Thanks in advance

GOOD 2C FRANK BACK UP N RUNNIN AGAIN.....THANKS AGAIN FOR THE KOBES APPRECIATE IT!!!......AND GOOD LUCK WIT THE NEW HOUSE BRO!!!

im mad that the hyperize feels like crap because they look so good, especially in the school PE's. I wish the felt like the Soldier III's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

What happen the Illinois hyperize?

If I'm not mistaken HOHCHI will be the only HOH that's releasing the "Illinois Hyperize" and HOHNYC will be the only HOH releasing the "UCONN Hyperize". Not sure on which NCAA Hyperize will be exclusive for HOHLA and HOHCherry Hill yet.
Releasing at HOH TOMORROW

NIKE HYPERIZE "NCAA UCONN"
I like the UConn colorway alot. Good thing it only drops in HoH NY. One less temptation.

But I definitely gotta get my Illini Hyperize colorway.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

we get %^&* PEs like Rice and USC Kobe IVs, but no Duke?
UConn and USC HDs, but no Duke?

cmon Nike
Rice HS is a school that Kobe directly sponsors. Get your facts straight.

if anyone can get me a USC hyperize size 11, please pm me. I will pay retail, shipping and of course some extra for the help.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

we get %^&* PEs like Rice and USC Kobe IVs, but no Duke?
UConn and USC HDs, but no Duke?

cmon Nike
Rice HS is a school that Kobe directly sponsors. Get your facts straight.
did i say anything about Kobe and Rice's relationship?
all i said was that they are $%^& PEs.
Look at the Duke's ZKIV PEs...easily in the top tier of colorways for ZKIV.
duke consistently gets love from Kobe and Nike..zkIII, HD and zkIV, but NONE ever get released.
Rice zkIV were TRASH. but yet, nike released BOTH of them.

liek i said, NIKE NEEDS TO DROP A DUKE PE ALREADY.

Back
Top Bottom