House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ i thought those turned up at outlets along with some Arizona Shox, and some Illinois _____? i cant remember the exact models though...
2077pf9.jpg

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

what chu want champ?
wink.gif

Frank has always been good to me. Just a little slow on responding sometimes. I am looking for the USC's in a 15. Frank or anybody else get at me.

Any UK NTers been to House of Hoops in London yet?

I havent had a chance to go there but im wondering wat were getting compared to the US stores with PEs exclusives etc.

Been to the Harlem store Im not expecting it to be as good here can anybody shed some light?

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Any UK NTers been to House of Hoops in London yet?

I havent had a chance to go there but im wondering wat were getting compared to the US stores with PEs exclusives etc.

Been to the Harlem store Im not expecting it to be as good here can anybody shed some light?

Peace
Scottie
When I went last weekend, they still had the same stuff as when it opened at the start of September, nothing new at all.
Will let you know what they have next weekend when I pass by though I did hear the Hyperize Decades pack was on their system from a reliable NTer

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

what chu want champ?
wink.gif

Frank has always been good to me. Just a little slow on responding sometimes. I am looking for the USC's in a 15. Frank or anybody else get at me.

Tupac- I don't understand... I posted that nothing released this weekend here. So we might not get them if they did already release. And I doubt Riverawill be able to help you out since I'm sure he'll be looking to make a profit and I get releases for you at cost. Silly dike stay in your lane ahahaha

onlyMJ's, i you claim to be niketalk...

why the hell don't you implement an iq and/or common sense tests for existing and incoming members? that would do us all a HUGE favor!!! not only that,maybe blind lurker ip addresses or maybe only allow access to the forums to NT members. and since you don't have issues putting ppl on blast, i'm sureyou could take a little heat as well. if you don't know what i'm reffering to, i'm stuck w/ a red "pacman knows" tee in YOUR size.

and for everyone who believes this is a d!ck move by me, i don't mind. in my defense, i gave up trying to pm him a long time ago and got NO response. thereare trusted members on here that know of this incident so they know this story isn't false. not only that, there are other frustrated members on here aboutonlyMJ's...but then again i know onlyMJ's can't help everyone. i'm sure everyone that he's helped will have nothing wrong or bad to sayabout him, but they're not the one('s) who got d!cked over. true story

p.s. young william rivera, you do need to watch your mouth. i'm not trying to parent you, i'm just saying...say only what needs to be said. there's NO need for braggin about sending "soldiers" to camp out. if you only knew what a real soldier was, you wouldn't use that term soloosely.

Well Damn^^^ lol

But back to these Hyperizes

i have to admiitt. I read it in someone else's post... but cant remember who.. but its the absolute truth.

These shoes have the feel of a paper bag around my feet but look SOOOOOO good.

This trying to be the lightest shoe in the world crap is getting bad. Give me quilted comfort around my ankles and achilles as well as my footbed and burn theachitecture to the Lunar.

Please. But the design... is just purty.. so credit is given on that. If I could get EL to re-engineer all my Hypers to Zooms or send em back to Campus or aFactory in Asia.. I would certainly do so.

You guys play nice up in this joint..

haha...yeah, sorry about that up there. i was goin to delete but thought...nah.

anyway, i've always wanted to try a pair of hyperize but no store i've ever been too seem to have them in my size. i'm waiting to see what nike hasin store for the air max rize. i know they're goin to have hoh pe cw release, but wondering of which players. i saw that b-roy is wearing them in the homeblazer cw in the 09-10 thread. i'm wondering if d*fish is goin to choose those kicks as his ride on the court; if so, i'm all over those...hoh ornot...haha

Originally Posted by shaqrules

p.s. young william rivera, you do need to watch your mouth. i'm not trying to parent you, i'm just saying...say only what needs to be said. there's NO need for braggin about sending "soldiers" to camp out. if you only knew what a real soldier was, you wouldn't use that term so loosely.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

onlyMJ's, i you claim to be niketalk...

why the hell don't you implement an iq and/or common sense tests for existing and incoming members? that would do us all a HUGE favor!!! not only that, maybe blind lurker ip addresses or maybe only allow access to the forums to NT members. and since you don't have issues putting ppl on blast, i'm sure you could take a little heat as well. if you don't know what i'm reffering to, i'm stuck w/ a red "pacman knows" tee in YOUR size.

and for everyone who believes this is a d!ck move by me, i don't mind. in my defense, i gave up trying to pm him a long time ago and got NO response. there are trusted members on here that know of this incident so they know this story isn't false. not only that, there are other frustrated members on here about onlyMJ's...but then again i know onlyMJ's can't help everyone. i'm sure everyone that he's helped will have nothing wrong or bad to say about him, but they're not the one('s) who got d!cked over. true story

p.s. young william rivera, you do need to watch your mouth. i'm not trying to parent you, i'm just saying...say only what needs to be said. there's NO need for braggin about sending "soldiers" to camp out. if you only knew what a real soldier was, you wouldn't use that term so loosely.
Let's grow up people, come on.

^ agreed
smh.gif

there will always be someone that isn"t happy with something. idk the details of what you and franky been through,but Franky def. got my respect,as wellas many others.as always,where there is love,there will be hate. nothing is perfect.
me,personally,i answer all PMs,regardless if i can or annot help out. some people just want the help and you'll never hear from them again,thats the peoplewho get the "delete" button when they send a PM.
i have no problem lending out the helping hand,but when the help is needed in return,some people are ghost.
hoh is not around the blok from me,nor in the same borough. i go out my way when i can,time permitted. the people who look out for me,will be looked out by me.like franky said earlier,its a two way street.
and shaq,please edit your post before the MODs make their way in here..unless theyre still on vacation
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

rock- if you need those USCs you already know!

also,in regards to what was posted couple days ago about the people who are helping NTers with HOH and that the same people wont help out with bigreleases,well you're right. when it comes to the big releases,i will look out for those who look out for me. plain and simple.

/rant

understood, but deleting my post won't do any good.

i see what you say and i wish everyone had the common courtesy to do the same. i know that not everyone will be happy on here nor will anything be perfect.that wasn't my point...not by a long shot. is my post about smearing onlyMJ's name? not really, although it'll look like that to some...or evenmany. just like everything else, "it is what it is."

^^^^I have been humbled since the s.n. change, so welcome 2 the final quarter of 2009 ruledshaq

As for everyone else reading, I keep it 100%, 100% of the time I post
I don't know about anyone but myself, and on some reals, there herb ratio has gone down, but the sneaker-thug ratio has gone up
peace

Is there a Hypermax thread.. I am out of the loop other than knowing there will be many PEs done for them on the hardwood.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ agreed
smh.gif

there will always be someone that isn"t happy with something. idk the details of what you and franky been through,but Franky def. got my respect,as well as many others.as always,where there is love,there will be hate. nothing is perfect.
me,personally,i answer all PMs,regardless if i can or annot help out. some people just want the help and you'll never hear from them again,thats the people who get the "delete" button when they send a PM.
i have no problem lending out the helping hand,but when the help is needed in return,some people are ghost.
hoh is not around the blok from me,nor in the same borough. i go out my way when i can,time permitted. the people who look out for me,will be looked out by me. like franky said earlier,its a two way street.
and shaq,please edit your post before the MODs make their way in here..unless theyre still on vacation
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

rock- if you need those USCs you already know!

also,in regards to what was posted couple days ago about the people who are helping NTers with HOH and that the same people wont help out with big releases,well you're right. when it comes to the big releases,i will look out for those who look out for me. plain and simple.

/rant
I feel you
and I feel what shaq is saying.
Nobody is smearing nobody's name, but if you HIT ME UP
asking if I can look out for you, I'll tell you I can, or I can't straight up.
I won't ignore your message, and then go in threads about how much you HELP out everyone,
Upandcoming, you're my dude and I know if I need something I can ask you, and if I can help in return, I got you.
I won't help a few people out on here simply for the fact that they aint really helping no one out.

All that being said, no ONE person is Niketalk.
Rapido, Upandcoming, two solid dudes.

Appreciate all the good stuff I see going on.

I don't appreciate the crappy HOH releases coming out lol.

Back
Top Bottom